Thursday, March 20, 2008

Aqua Delight



This is my first card "breaking into" my Aquamist stash from Papertrey. Too bad I covered it up with DP!!! I found this color hard to photo--the first one I took came out lavender!!! It is so pretty IRL. The DP is Miss Elizabeth's from the Dollar Store; stamp is SU's level 1 hostess set For A Friend. This is a great set--I made up 4 quickie cards yesterday in just a few minutes with this set. The images are all stamped on cardstock-weight vellum. They are colored in on the back with markers and dry white watercolor crayon. The sentiment has a small piece of white cardstock behind it to lighten it up, and the butterfly and flowers have some DD glitter. Click on it to get a nice close up of that delicious glitter! A nice springy card!
Thanks for looking!
Stamps: For a Friend
Paper: Papertrey Aqua Mist, WW, DP from Dollar Store, Vellum
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Acc: Markers, mini glue dots, gluepen & DD glitter, watercolor crayons

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

I love these new colors from Papertrey! Your popped up flowers and butterflies really make this card stand out! Love it!

I've 'tagged' you on my blog! now you have to list 7 random facts about yourself on a posting on your blog and tag 3 other people!

Hugs!
Julia

www.createwithjulia.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Another amazing card! Good thing you didn't wait any longer to get a camera LOL! Love it...love Papertrey, they just don't luv us Canadians...sigh.