Friday, March 21, 2008

A Little Gift for Someone

This is a little notecard set for a special someone.....she'll know when she gets it who she is!!!
Beate had one of these on her blog (scroll down a bit), and I could see how it would be very simple to make, especially since the Tart & Tangy set and the Summer Picnic DP go together so well! I added a flower from Enjoy Every Moment, embellished it with a Build-a-Brad and tied it together with that wonderful wide red grosgrain ribbon! The business size envelope inside is folded in half and trimmed, and holds three mini notes & envelopes. I know I'll be making these often. This also qualifies for Sharon Johnson's challenge ssnotime27--Round Corners. Thanks for visiting!
Stamps: Tart and Tangy, Enjoy Every Moment, Dotted Lines Wheel, All Holidays
Paper: Summer Picnic DP, WW, Old Olive, Certainly Celery
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive, Certainly Celery
Acc: Build a Brad, Ribbon, Corner Rounder, Scallop Scissors (Ret SU), Markers, Scallop Punch, White Gel Pen


  1. Too cute :-) I love it. I can't wait to get my hands on that stamp set and DP. You are right they are PERFECT together!

  2. I need to place an order for this dsp! It is adorable! The teacher in me loves the apple!

  3. Dee aka stampincuzILuv2March 22, 2008 at 2:44 AM

    This is really adorable1

  4. LeAnne! this is so cute! I'll have to be making a set like this - love that little pocket!

  5. LeAnne- this is adorable. You did say it was for someone special didn't you? Should I be checkiny my mailbox today?
    LOL - Pennie

  6. This is super adorable - what a fun, fun project!!! Very interesting and functional design!!! Love the 3 little cards, too!!! So glad you could play -- thanks so much!!!


Thanks so much for your comments! I love hearing from you! If you have a question, please be sure to include an email address so I can respond to you quickly!