Saturday, March 29, 2008

Simple Thank You


Boy, you can't get much simpler than this. I needed a thank you for a hostess who placed an order with me, and I wanted something quick & easy. I always like to make a card using the set that they earned, if I have it, and luckily, I did have this particular set: For A Friend. I really love all the images in this set--you can do so much with them; leave them simple or add layers and embellishments. I chose just to highlight our Summer Picnic Designer Paper. Three strips on a Bashful Blue card; the image stamped in Black Stazon & colored with markers, then a Pumpkin Pie mat that was pierced with the tool from my Tool Kit. I adhered it with dimensionals, and it is ready to go!
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Love the colours and that flower really pops against the background you created!

Debbie Olson said...

It's simple, but it *really* pops! I love the colors, and the composition really works well for you too!

Jessica Smith said...

I really like this card I need to do more simple cards great colors also.

Julia Aston said...

Wonderful quick thank you card! great design and colors - love the crimped panel - pretty flower stamp!