Friday, March 28, 2008

Not My Favorite


Can I whine a while? Can you put up with me? I really do NOT like this card....it looks like something a first-grader would make. Today's challenge at SCS is "Why Oh Why"--you are supposed to use an "unloved" something that you just had to have, on a floral card. So my choice was chipboard. I think it is fine in a scrapbook, I just think it is too clunky on a card. So anyway, I covered a chipboard flower with dp, added a chipboard center, and a clear button (another thing I just HAD to have). SU's new colored twill is my stem & leaves (something I DO love) and I used my Rough Edges Alphabet to stamp "bloom". Oh well, I guess you can't love them all, right?

Stamps: Rough Edges Alphabet, Spunky Spots Jumbo Wheel
Paper: Almost Amethyst, Flowers for You DP, So Saffron & Almost Amethyst Prints DP, WW, Old Olive
Ink: Almost Amethyst, Old Olive
Acc: Chipboard, Clear Button, Thread, Small & Large Oval Punches, Olive Twill


1 comment:

Julia Aston said...

Well, I'll jump right in and say that I like this card! this is a sweet flower with it's ribbon stem! and great colors on this! Look at it again LeAnne!!