Monday, September 11, 2023

TTTC225 So Very Blessed

Happy Monday, everyone! Yesterday we honored our pastor and his family; they've been at our church for five years and we are so blessed to have them!  The card I made for them fulfilled the Tic Tac Toe challenge:  I used the right column down of square, masculine and leaves:


I pulled out my Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaves dies...these are my all-time favorites....and some leafy paper from my stash, so here we go:


I wish I had made it a wee bit smaller; it's 5 1/4" square, but it is what it is! The sentiments I used are from Stamp Simply's Framhouse Scriptural Thoughts, stamped in Pecan Pie ink.  I cut my leaves from Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie and Poppy Parade.  I did add a couple wee little Crumb Cake stamps in the corner of the sentiment panel; it just looked a little bare.  And I just could not stand adding one little embellishment (my pastor likes things PLAIN...this will probably be too fussy for him, LOL!) of some twine on the smaller leaf:




Thanks for visiting today!  Enjoy it and be blessed too!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Farmhouse Scriptural Thoughts (Stamp Simply), Itty Bitties (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Pecan Pie, Poppy Parade, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Fall Break (Carta Bella)
 Ink Pecan Pie, Crumb Cake
Accessories Twine, Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Rectangle Stitched Dies,  Stitched Leaves Dies (Lawn Fawn)

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne, these are MY all-time favorite leaves, too! It's that time again and I can't wait to bring them out. You've given me such gorgeous inspiration this morning! LOve your DSP!
=]

ElizStewart said...

LeAnne... so good to see you here with this amazing card. Love the clean simplicity! Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Tic Tac Toe this week.

Bonnie said...

These are my favorite leaf dies too, LeAnne! Love these fall colors and you had the perfect paper for the background!

Lisa Elton said...

What cute little leave! This is terrific, LeAnne!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh so perfectly fall! Pretty!

Karren said...

Wonderful card! These stitched leaves are gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Tic-Tac-Toe.