Friday, September 22, 2023

SSC318 Hey There!

Happy Friday, everyone!  I have a real quick card today using the Sunday Stamps challenge:


I love banners, and I love gingham, so I combined them with a cute little sunflower stamp from a past Paper Pumpkin kit!  So here we go:


I stamped the flower outline first in Crushed Curry, then offset the petals and stamped again in Daffodil Delight, and the center in Pecan Pie. The Pecan Pie gingham forms the banners and background, and I added a sentiment from Charmed Sentiments:


Another sentiment from the same set went on the inside:


Simple but cheerful!  Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Charming Sentiments, Paper Pumpkin (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Crushed Curry, Pecan Pie, Pecan Pie Gingham DSP
 Ink Pecan Pie, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stylish Shapes Dies, Charming Sentiments Dies

8 comments:

Wendy said...

So cute and just perfect for the challenge! Love that little PP sunflower and your gingham paper! Great card with happy colors, too! TFS and enjoy your Friday, LeAnne!

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

Very cute card! I love gingham so much. It's just so cheery! Have a great weekend!

Heather said...

Such a happy card! Love that little sunflower - I still have that set, too, lol. That Pecan Pie looks so yummy with the yellows - I have to try this! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

dj said...

Thanks for playing along with our "A Banner of A Sketch" challenge over at Sunday stamps!! I am in love the gingham and plaid together...And that pop of yellow is fantastic!! Deb Horst, DT #SSC318

Heidi Baks said...

Cute and clean little notecard for a friend! Warm and lovely. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

Linda Callahan said...

So pretty - I think Pecan Pie is my favorite new color!

I Card Everyone said...

Pecan pie gingham?? Your darling sunflower was the perfect topping!
=]

Claire Broadwater said...

LeAnne, I just love the gingham and that big, beautiful sunflower! Such a happy card! SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!