Friday, September 8, 2023

FMS602 Cupcake Birthday

Happy Friday, peeps! I have a quick, easy card today using Kim's fun sketch at Freshly Made Sketches:

Such a fun sketch wtih so many possibilities!  I had a scrap of Lost Lagoon cardstock on my desk so I decided to work with that:


I cut a snippet of Lost Lagoon DSP to coordinate with my cardstock and decided to use some Versamark ink to stamp some diagonal rows of "happy birthday" from Best Family Ever to create my own patterned paper!  I added a cupcake from Circle Sayings, using the opposite side of the DSP to create the cupcake paper.  A little fussy-cutting and some embossing of the same sentiment on a piece of Basic Black finished it off:


I confess I couldn't wait to use some new embellishments...I used both a Glitter Sequin and a Faceted Gem from the new mini catalog to sparkle it up a bit!  Thanks for visiting today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Circle Sayings, Best Family Ever
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Lost Lagoon, Basic Black, Lost Lagoon DSP
 Ink Versamark
Accessories Glitter Sequins, Faceted Gems, Dimensionals, White Embossing Powder
Tools     Heat Tool

7 comments:

Kim S said...

So pretty!! I love the hearts and the "happy birthday" paper you created behind the sweet cupcake! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

I Card Everyone said...

OH! I forgot the little strip at the left edge! OY! I get it wrong quite often, LeAnne - you? Perfect every time!
Now I want a cupcake!
=]

Wendy said...

This is adorable, LeAnne! Love the Lost Lagoon color so this is right up my alley! I love the design and how you stamped the HB sentiment repeatably on the one panel. The cupcake is the star of the show! So cute! Great job! :)

Carol L said...

Those coordinating papers just make this the happiest little birthday card ever, especially with that cute cupcake!

Denise Willerton said...

sweet card LeAnne! LOVE the DSP that you created! Yummy card! have a blessed evening ((hugs))

Lisa Elton said...

Very cute! The color adds to the happiness!

Amy O said...

A fun and pretty monochromatic card! I love the sweet little cupcake. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!