Saturday, September 16, 2023

Magic Meadow Tis the Season

Happy Saturday, peeps!  I have great plans to CLEAN UP my craft room today!  We'll see how that goes, LOL! It's a hot mess right now!  Anyway, I did have time yesterday to finally play with the new Magic Meadow stamps and DSPs, and the sketch from Jingle Belles worked great for it!  Here's the sketch:


And here's my take on it:


I used a Smoky Slate card base, then diecut a panel of the DSP with the retired Stitched Nested Labels die.  The die I used was a little too long, so I ran it through again to shorten it a bit.  I also used a piece of Pretty Peacock Shimmer paper for the mat....it looks really pretty with the Lost Lagoon colors.  I stamped the trees Lost Lagoon, and the sentiment (Simon Says Stamp) was stamped in Pretty Peacock.  I also used a couple of those new Faceted Gems for embellishments...they're pretty fat, so this will take extra postage, but it's worth it!  Hopefully you can see how pretty that Shimmer paper is....love it!


It's Christmas week at the Krafty Chicks, too, so I'll be entering this over there as well!  Thanks for popping in today--enjoy it and be blessed!




Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Magic Meadow, Christmas Blessings (Simon Says Stamp)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Smoky Slate, Pretty Peacock Shimmer Specialty Paper, Magic Meadow DSP
 Ink Lost Lagoon, Pretty Peacock
Accessories Facted Gems, Dimensionals.
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stylish Shapes Dies, Stitched Nested Labels Dies (ret)

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Such a pretty card, LeAnne! I love the design and the Lost Lagoon trees! The Pretty Peacock Shimmer Paper is gorgeous and looks perfect on your card! Good luck in cleaning up your craft room today! Mine is a wreck and could use a good straightening up, too! TFS and have a great day! :)

I Card Everyone said...

A stunning yet serene Christmas scene, LeAnne! 'tis the Season indeed!
=]

SmilynStef said...

What a gorgeous monochromatic holiday design ... so thrilled you got SKETCH-y with us at Jingle Belles.

Lisa Elton said...

What a beautiful scene, this is marvelous!

lauren bergold said...

What a beautifully elegant and ethereal version of the sketch! So pleased you could join our Jingle Belles fun this fortnight!