Thursday, September 21, 2023

CASC&S521 BOO!

 Happy Thursday, peeps!  The weekend is in sight!  I have a fun little clean-and-simple card today using the fun sketch from Clean and Simple Colours & Sketches---it features THREE elements, which is right up my alley:


I got some fun new Halloween papers recently as well as a cute little alphabet die, so I combined them with some retired stamps to creat this:


My diecut squares were created with  papers from Echo Park's Spooky pad and I used some white glimmer paper to create the letters with Lawn Fawn's Oliver's Stitched ABC dies:


The ghost paper is from Honey Bee's Halloween Harvest and the sentiment is from an old SU set called Good Greetings.  The bats were diecut with dies from Scary Silhouettes:


And on the inside, I used a retired Hostess set called Six Sayings with an addition of the "you're" from Paper Studio's Everyday Expressions:


Fun little Halloween card!! I am also entering this at the Krafty Chicks challenge this week, where it is CAS!  

Thanks for popping in today, enjoy it and be blessed!

God is our shelter and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.  So we will not be afraid, even if the earth is shaken and mountains fall into the ocean depths; even if the seas roar and rage, and the hills are shaken by the violence.  Psalm 46: 1-3

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Good Greetings (ret), Six Sayings (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Basic Black, White Glimmer (Close to My Heart), Halloween Harvest (Honey Bee), Spooky (Echo Park)
 Ink Memento Black
Accessories Black Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stitched Shapes Die (ret), Scary Silhouettes Dies (ret), Oliver's Stitched ABC Dies (Lawn Fawn)

11 comments:

Tracy Grauer said...

Very cute!

I Card Everyone said...

I'm so mad that HB dsp is no longer available, LeAnne - but I am so happy to see you use it! What a darling Halloween card! It's BOO-tiful!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

This is so cute! Love all of the little ghosts peeking out and that's a great bat die!

Wendy said...

This is so cute, LeAnne! Love the stitched letters, the different mix of papers and the spooky bats flying around! Great design, too!

Bonnie said...

This is so cute and a perfect way to use this sketch! I believe you have a winner here, my friend!

Rachel D said...

Love it, love it, love it! (even tho I don't love bats and ghosts lol) Such a terrific CAS card, LeAnne, with just the right amount of fun! Thanks for sharing with us at CC&S this fortnight.

Michal said...

I love this card so much, LeAnne!! The ghosts on the background are just perfect - I love your take on our sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S!

Linda Callahan said...

Such a fun Halloween card!

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch said...

Love it! All those patterned papers - the ghost patterned paper is to cute. I love the simple BOO! across the front. Love it. Thanks for sharing and for joining us at CC&S

Fran Wing said...

LeAnne, I love Halloween cards, but I especially LOVE this one!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

FaBOOlous indeed LeAnne - I love those ghost peeking out behind the bats. Halloween CAS perfection! Thanks for playing along with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches!