Friday, October 11, 2013

TSOT 139 & MIM141

DSCF8461

Happy Friday, peeps!  Ahhh, the weekend is just about here!  We’ve had rain this week, so I am not sure what the weather man has in store for us over the next two days!  Fall is certainly upon us, though….I used the sketch from Try Stampin’ on Tuesday for a pretty thank you card--they have an extra challenge for "thanks":

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings TSOT130 Fall Leaves

And here’s the sketch (I turned it on its side):



I can’t let the season go by without using my favorite fall embossing folder;  I sponged my paper with Soft Suede ink after embossing it; and my sweet friend Tracey gifted me with these lovely leaves:

DSCF8460
so  I sponged each beautiful one and matted them on a gingham circle from Simple Stories’ Harvest Lane; the banner is from the same pad.  I added a PTI sentiment as well as a button and a linen thread bow, which makes it eligible for the Make It Monday challenge at The Kraft Journal, which is buttons, bow or bangle!  Thanks for visiting me today!

Cassidy was in more of a good humor this week, allowing me to take a few pictures!  Here, she was peeking through my small acrylic blocks, using them like “glasses”:

DSCF8463

The things she comes up with, she cracks me up!

Wee Project Details
Stamps Daily Designs Sentiments (PTI)
Card stock & Papers     Natturals Ivory, Baked Brown Sugar, Kraft, Olive, Pumpkin, Harvest Lane DP (Simple Stories)
 Ink Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake
Accessories Button (ret SU), Linen Thread
Tools     Circle Nesties, Itty Bitty Banners Die, Big Shot, Stitched Leaves die (Lawn Fawn)

13 comments:

Linda said...

Great card! Love the leaves.
Cassidy blue eyes shine through. So sweet!

Bev Gomez said...

OMG darling EF, paper and leaves are cute too. So are you and Cassidy. Moving today so better get to it. Hugs, Bev

Patti said...

Lovely card LeAnne. Great color combo and the leaves are so pretty.

Darlene Gabriel said...

What a beautiful Fall card. Beautiful colours and I love those leaves.
Glad to see Cassidy posing for the camera again;)

Anne Marie Hile said...

What a fab fall card, LeAnne!

~Tammy~ said...

Leanne, this is the perfect fall card! Thank you for sharing with us at The Kraft Journal!

♥Jan♥ said...

That could be my daughter in the picture - wow. Wonderful wonderful card, as always LeAnne. You are one of the papercraft world's truest talents, always something innovative and really interesting too. I love to visit your blog !! Thanks for sharing with us, and our readers at The Kraft Journal this week !!

Karen Letchworth said...

Beautiful card, and you did a great job combining challenges. Thanks for sharing with us, and please join us again on Monday for another fun challenge.
Karen
The Kraft Journal

Nicole Tugrul said...

Gorgeous fall card!! I love that you turned the sketch. So glad you joined us for the sketch challenge this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday!

jessica said...

Such a beautiful fall card! Great take on the sketch!
Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at The Kraft Journal!!
Jessica
TKJ~DT

sue t. said...

What a awesome card, I lie how you made it vertical, I wish i had done that!! Thanks for joining us at TSOT!

Claire Dale said...

Beautiful card, love the leaves! Thank you for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday for our latest challenge!
Claire xx
TSoT DT

Torie said...

Hi LeAnne, What a beautiful card! What is the name and manufacturer of the EF?