Saturday, October 12, 2013

Thank You Card Class

DSCF8585

Happy Saturday, peeps!  I usually take a blogging break on Saturday, but I had a lovely class earlier this week where my friends asked to make thank you cards.  I was excited because the polymer set, Another Thank You, had just the right sentiments for the class, and because they are clear, they were easy for stampers of any experience level!    I concentrated on using mostly designer paper from Gingham Garden as well, which made it easy to prepare the class.  So here we go:

DSCF8584

DSCF8582

DSCF8586

DSCF8583

Because we were making eight cards, I kept them simple, used lots of punches, and had some things precut for them!  You may recognize the last one; I used my sample prototype to make the second card here!   They had fun using the Big Shot, and I think I confused them a bit when I gave them a stamp that said “Cutest Baby Ever”…..but we covered that up with a thank you sentiment!  A great way to get extra use from your stamps! 

If you have any questions about any of the products, or you’d like to get yourself that polymer set of thank you stamps, just shoot me an email!

DH plays the harmonica, and he has an old one he lets Cassidy play with.  Here she is, trying to serenade her mom!

DSCF8548

Enjoy your day!  Be sure to come back tomorrow for the next Paper Players challenge!

4 comments:

Kara said...

Love em. Love the gingham papers!

stampwithsandy said...

Great, simple cards LeAnne! I'm pinning them all. I love the gingham, too!

Darlene Gabriel said...

This is so cool.......my Dad is an amazing harmonica player. It's fun to hear that your DH plays too (and now Cassidy:) )
This looks like it was a fun class. These are wonderful Thank you cards and I do like that the DP shines.

jengd said...

Great cards- it would have been a really useful theme for a class. Cute photo too. We got Liam a harmonica as a prize at a boardwalk arcade in Ocean City, MD the other year. He took it out on the boardwalk and was playing it. The funny thing was that he was standing by a guy dressed up like Spongebob who was charging for photos and autographs. It looked like Liam was part of the act. :) http://jensunchartedterritory.blogspot.com/2012/02/harmonica-boy-lo-and-dt-announcement.html