Tuesday, October 22, 2013

ColourQ212

DSCF8754
Happy Tuesday, peeps!  Another fun ColourQ challenge from Arielle today—don’t these little critters look like they would be fun to make?
I think my crafty mojo got scared away this week, because my card today is pretty straightforward….nothing real spectacular here!  I did use the Paper Craft Crew sketch from this week, because I love my “threes”:
Card Sketch #63
And here we go:
LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings ColourQ212 Spooky Bingo Bits Halloween Stampin Up
I used some scary images from Jolly Bingo Bits but I mounted them on some black gingham paper….that means they can’t be too scary, right?  I added a little black picket fence (Martha Stewart punch)  and my sentiments, and on the inside, I added a little verse, one of my favorite Halloween stamps:
DSCF8757
And you say, “Oh how nice…she stamped it on a separate piece of paper and matted it with a nice black mat….doesn’t this look extra-special?”…..well, it’s because I stamped the sentiment UPSIDE DOWN….and it was really nice & straight, too!  Grrrr!  So this is how you fix it!  LOL!  Enjoy your day, and be sure to play along with us at the ColourQ blog….you will be amazed at how the other girls used these colors---they’re NOT just for Halloween!
Cassidy had her first pony ride last week….of course you have to wear cowgirl boots to ride a pony!!
1395808_10152264300052646_1872164123_n

11 comments:

Frenchie said...

OMG , I love that picture !!!! I took one
Just like that when I was her age ,
But I was crying buckets of tears ....
I thaught the horse was going to run away with me !!! Lol
Sweet so cute ...
Hugs Frenchie ,

Lisa Elton said...

Very cute, very fun! Great save on the inside too! Cassidy looks so tiny on the pony, lovin the sassy pink boots!

Kara said...

cute cute!

Kim said...

What a fun and colorful card! Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

dpkennedy said...

Cute, cute, cute! Very sweet card!

SusanR said...

How did you make the Picket Fence, is this a die or what?

SusanR said...

Darling Card, how did you make the Picket Fence?

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Hee Hee Love it! Its so bright and cute! :)

Hugs
Shirley

Karren said...

Cute card - love the little picket fence - great finishing touch. And good save on the inside!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Super fun card Leanne! I love all the details! And look at Miss Cassidy - she is getting too big! What a gorgeous girl!

Kim S said...

What a cute trio on the gingham behind the little black fence!