Friday, October 18, 2013

STS6

DSCF8698

Yay, it’s Friday!  I’m popping in with a quick card using the Seize the Sketch sketch #6:



I flipped the sketch so my little Storybook Friends pup wouldn’t be running off the side of my card!

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Seize the Sketch 6 Storybook Friends

I had a pleasant surprise when a sweet blog friend signed up as a demonstrator!  I wanted to send her a happy card to tell her she made my day!  I used some fun papers from Birthday Basics and I watercolored the wee pup in Crushed Curry with an aquapainter:

DSCF8700

I also added a little Needlepoint Border embossing on the side…love that little extra touch!

DSCF8701

Enjoy your day!

Cassidy LOVES looking at her own photo album!

DSCF8662

Wee Project Details
Stamps Storybook Friends
Card stock & Papers     Soft Sky, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Birthday Basics DP
 Ink Chocolate Chip, Raspberry Ripple, Crushed Curry
Accessories Stitched Ribbon
Tools     Big Shot, Circle Thinlets, Needlepoint Border EF, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Aquapainter

6 comments:

Bev Gomez said...

Hey LeAnne,
Darling card and so happy for you. Dang I wish I was as lucky as you.
I am all out of my apt furniture wise. I still have some clothes there and stuff in the freezer. I have been organizing this morning since the wee hours and soon off to my cleaning job.
Have a great day. I hope I am stamping by next weekend. So much to do. Hugs, Bev

Patti said...

What a happy, fun card. Love it.

Darlene Gabriel said...

Cute card LeAnne and congratulations on a demonstrator signed up on your team. I really the embossed border down the side of this card --adds a wonderful extra touch.
Have a great weekend.

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love your take on our sketch. That storybook friend pup is too cute.
Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch.

Kara said...

such a cute pup!!:)

PapierGirl said...

Super cute and love the embossing! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch! :)