Thursday, October 10, 2013

Mojo Monday 314

DSCF8451

Happy Thursday, peeps!  I haven’t played with a Mojo Monday sketch for a while, so I thought I would do that this week!  Here’s the sketch:

I needed an “extra-special” card for someone, so I broke out the glamorous Winter Frost Specialty designer paper, silver ribbon, silver Encore ink, silver Glimmer paper,  and some textured Coastal Cabana for my card:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Mojo Monday 314 Congrats

I did some random stamping on the textured cardstock with images from Creative Elements, and I stamped the flourish on the white circle with silver Encore.  My sentiment is from Delightful Dozen, which I stamped in Bermuda Bay:

DSCF8450

The mat & butterfly really look amazing in that Glimmer paper!  Love it!  And while I had the Coastal Cabana ink & Creative Elements set on my table, I made a little note-sized thank you card, using the polymer set, Another Thank You:

DSCF8453

I cut out & popped up the flower, adding some Dazzling Diamonds glitter:

DSCF8454

So simple, yet so pretty!  Thanks for visiting today!

A kitchen chair makes a good stampin’ table!

DSCF8387DSCF8389

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Now that is a great card! I love that set and always forget about and I would have never thought to use that DSP with it! Amazing! :-)

Bev Gomez said...

Oh so pretty, wow I miss stamping already and can't wait for when I can sit down and do it. Get it all organized AGAIN! One good thing is I will start with a clean slate. LOL! Better get going. Hugs, Bev

Brenda in IN said...

Wow, this makes a stunning card. Cassidy is following in her gramma's footsteps.

Karen Davis said...

This is such a gorgeous card LeAnne. I like the colours and the stamping on the background, very effective.

Linda Callahan said...

Puttin' on the glitz! Love that extra sparkle and shine!

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful LeAnne and I love the way you glitzed it up with the sparkly butterfly!

Patti said...

Gorgeous card LeAnne. Great colors and so many added touches that work so perfectly together.

Unknown said...

Love your card!!!!

Kara said...

beautiful color and shine! love your little stamper:)

Karren said...

Gorgeous card, LeAnne! That DSP goes so well with that stamp set. Who'da thunk it LOL.

Darlene Gabriel said...

Oh Cassidy is stamping again...so fun.
I love your cards today (actually yesterday since I'm late with my commenting). This Congratulations card is gorgeous and perfect for the MOJO sketch this week. I love these papers and the ribbon......my order is on the way:). Very pretty thank you card too.

Christina said...

Those touches of silver with the aqua are just gorgeous! Love the watermark stamping on the background, too.