Tuesday, October 1, 2013

ColourQ 209

DSCF8254

Happy Tuesday, peeps!  Wow, it’s finally October!  I love this month!  Today’s inspiration photo from Arielle for the ColourQ is a real eye-opener!  What do you think?



I’d be a cheerful chick in the kitchen if I had this fun apron!  Speaking of which, I am finding I HAVE to use an apron in the kitchen lately…otherwise, what a slob I am!  Seriously!  I can’t tell you how many shirts I ruined over the last month!  So anyway, I went sort of literal, combining a buncha stuff for my card today:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings ColourQ209 On the Farm PTI

I did use Coastal Cabana because I couldn’t find any Cool Caribbean cardstock, which really probably wouldn’t have mattered!  I used a plethora of stamps (see the list below), including My Digital Studio for the chicken wire background, which I printed in Pumpkin Pie!  My little scene was stamped in the challenge colors and put in a little polaroid window that I cut down a wee bit to fit!  I pinked my little “fabric scraps” and added my little chicken:

DSCF8258-001

which I hope gave this card a down-home country feel!

DSCF8257

And of course, after my card was all complete, I dropped my inky stamp onto the finished inside of the card, causing me to have to “piece” my sentiment!!!  Oh well!  Still worked out okay!

DSCF8259

I couldn’t wait to see what the design team created with these colors, and you won’t be disappointed either!  Be sure to hop on over to the ColourQ blog to see what they did and share your creation with us too!
A few weeks ago I picked up some of Cassidy’s toys and had put them in a big tote in the basement.  JOY is finding your little phone again:

DSCF8291

LOL—I know the picture is blurry, but it almost looks like she has stars in her eyes….and she is so excited, it cracks me up!  Enjoy your day---hopefully yours will be exciting too!

Wee Project Details
Stamps Four You, A Fitting Occasion, MDS Bunch of Backgrounds; Text Style On The Farm (PTI); Gurnsey Gingham (Unity); Unknown Background Stamp
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight
 Ink Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight
Accessories Baker's Twine, White Stitched Ribbon
Tools     Big Shot, 1 1/4" Scallop Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Circle & Scallop Nesties, Pinking Shears, Polaroid Diecut (Lil'Inker)

11 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

What a fun, happy card. Love all those colors. It's just like having new toys after they've been put away for awhile. She is the cutest!

JoAnn said...

Love the pretty colors and your country theme card.
Adorable photo of Cassidy.

Darlene Gabriel said...

I love the starry eyed picture of Cassidy. She sure does look exciting....so fun to see.
Your card is gorgeous. You have put so many wonderful elements together here. I don't where you come up with the ideas.

Lisa Elton said...

You captured the apron photo perfectly LeAnne, I like the polaroid framed patterns! Love your starry eyed cutie!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What a fun card! It is down home country fun!!!!

Kara said...

How cute!! Such fun colors and images!!

Bev Gomez said...

love this y card too. Very cute. Well if I lost my phone I would be excited too. LOL!

Denise Willerton said...

sweetest card LeAnne ~ love the pinking, chicken wire background...brilliant!!! TFS ~ have a wonderful day my friend :-) *hugs*

Nancy Penir said...

Hi LeAnne. Came here by way of MM, but just had to say, Love, love, love This card. Anything farmy pulls at my heart strings and this card is no exception. Actually is THE exception with it's colors, layers, theme, oh heck just love it all!

Karen Davis said...

Fabulous card LeAnne. You must have an amazing collection of stamps. The wire netting background and sunrise are wonderful.

Amy White said...

What a super fun card LeAnne! Love all the country elements with these bright colours - so eye-catching!!