Saturday, October 12, 2013

FMS 107

DSCF8579

Hey peeps!  I am just poppin’ back in real quick with a post about a sweet birthday card I made for a friend today.  Since I already was playing with Garden Gingham, and it has such cheerful designs, I just kept going!  I used the Freshly Made Sketches sketch for this week from Jen:

and I since I wanted to still keep it standard-postage size, I made it 4 1/4” square, but hung my circular element off the edge, which still allows it to fit in a regular envelope:

  DSCF8580

I love the Strawberry Slush/black combo and I think there are just enough elements, although it is a simple card, to make it interesting:

DSCF8581

Chalk Talk provided the sentiment and the circle and hearts are from Kind and Cozy.  Thanks for coming by again!

DSCF8466

10 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Oh, this is so fun! Love the colour combo and the fab sentiment! Have a fantastic weekend!

Linda Callahan said...

Love this color combo too! Cute card! And I love the cheesy smile!

Jen Mitchell said...

Ooh, I love the combo of white, black and strawberry slush! And there's just something about that gingham DSP that gives this a warm and cozy feel! The chalkboard sentiment looks great!

stampwithsandy said...

You're killing me with all the gingham, LeAnne! I love it! Love the melon and black, and your chalkboard sentiment.

Kristi said...

So cute! Love the gingham! What a sweet pic of Cassidy!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Oh yes.......there's that sweet smiling face I love to see.
This is a really pretty card. I love the black, white and pink combo. The gingham paper is so pretty. Love the chalkboard tag.

Frenchie said...

OMG she's so pretty ,
And love your card LeeAnn , your so crafty
Have a nice Sunday
Hugs Frenchie ,

jengd said...

Cute card and girl both. :)

Jen Timko said...

How fabulous, LeAnne!! Your use of the framelits is awesome and I love the colors. Glad to see you this week!

Amy O said...

I love the gingham! And the color combo is fabulous. Very cute card!