Sunday, October 27, 2013

Paper Players 169

DSCF8861

Happy Sunday, peeps!  It’s time for another Paper Players challenge, this time our hostess is the sweet Anne Marie, and she has a sketch for us today:



I am a vintage Halloween postcard junkie!  Thank goodness for the internet and blogs because there are tons of cute images out there.  When I saw Anne Marie’s sketch, I knew I wanted to use one of my Graphics Fairy images.  So here we go:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Paper Players 169 Vintage Halloween

Unfortunately, I was using the sketch from memory, so I didn’t put the sentiment in quite the right spot, but hopefully AM will be okay with it!  I used a Midnight Muse card base and Smoky Slate for my mat.  The stars were stamped in Encore silver ink, and my sentiment is on vellum!  It’s hard to tell, but the moon is glittered too!  Here are a couple closeups:

DSCF8856
DSCF8857

And I used some silver ink for the inside sentiment as well:

DSCF8859

I love that this sketch has lots of elements, which means lots of stampin’ potential!   Can’t wait to see what you do with it!  And check out ALL the creations at the Paper Players blog!

Check out this angelic hairdo:

DSCF8826

But look at what the little imp did while my back was turned:

DSCF8839
DSCF8838

She “decorated” my stamp cleaner bottle with her markers!  Too funny!  Enjoy your day!

Wee Project Details
Stamps Primitive Pumpkins (My Favorite Things), Digital Image from Graphics Fairy
Card stock & Papers     Midnight Muse, Smoky Slate, Vellum, Champagne & Silver Glimmer Papers
 Ink Encore Silver, Chocolate Chip
Accessories Silver Ribbon, Silver Brads
Tools     1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1/16" Punch

10 comments:

Linda said...

Look like someone was having lots of fun and was very very busy. LOL
Love your card and the color is is perfect with the lovely image. Really a beautiful card. Your do vintage so well!

Lisa Elton said...

GREAT Halloween card LeAnne, I like the touches of glitter! Snappy little hairdo on your bottle artist!!

Jaydee said...

I love that vintage image. Glittering the moon was a great tough.
Children and pens :-) She was obviously having a great deal of fun
Hugs
Jaydee

Unknown said...

You always find the most fabulous vintage images LeAnne! Love this card!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Oh no, hopefully that is all she decides to "decorate" with her markers;)
Cute card and image. I really like the silver ink stamping.

Linda Callahan said...

Love this card! Wonderful image!

stampwithsandy said...

What a gorgeous vintage image, I love it! Fabulous use of the sketch!

Nance Leedy said...

Oh this vinatge postcard image is adorable, LeAnne! Love the colors and the sentiment and your glittered banners and accents are perfect! Looks like Cassidy needs some "washable" markers! :-)

Anne Marie Hile said...

Oh my goodness, LeAnne!! This is such a beautiful card! I just love that vintage image and the colors just pop off the rich blue and gray. Gorgeous! You really rocked my sketch. Hugs! :)

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely awesome, LeAnne! I love the vintage image...too cool!