Tuesday, October 8, 2013

ColourQ 210

DSCF8446

Happy Tuesday, peeps!  Arielle has a lovely inspiration photo for us today that should get your creative juice flowing:


I hadn’t used my PTI hexagon die for a while, so I pulled it out and went to work:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings ColourQ 210 Papertrey Hexagons

I put a piece of SU’s Adhesive Sheet on the back of some white cardstock and ran it through the Big Shot with the die; that way, all the intricate pieces had an adhesive backing.  I stamped a few of them in the challenge colors and cut a few more from plain cardstock, then put them together in a pleasing array.  I popped up my little floral one, and added some rhinestone hearts just for fun!

DSCF8447

And since this is “happy mail”, I have someone in mind who will receive it!  I hope she enjoys it!

Now, what can you do with these colors?  The design team had fun with them too….check them all out at the ColourQ blog for more inspiration!

Helping Grammy clean up!

DSCF8319

Wee Project Details
Stamps  Hexagon (Papertrey)
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight
 Ink Tempting Turquoise, Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight, Stazon Black
Accessories Rhinestones
Tools     Big Shot, Hexagon Die (Papertrey)

9 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulous use of the hexagons and colours!

Unknown said...

Oh LeAnne, this is gorgeous! I love the hex pattern, I have this die, but I never made anything half this cute with it! Wonderful colors at the CQC this week! I will try to come play. Thanks for popping by my blog. Miss you bunches! Wish *we* were close enough to get together and stamp, too! *hugs*

Lisa Elton said...

This is darling LeAnne and I love that you popped up just one!! Cute little helper you have there ;)

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Stunning Card !!!!!
love the hexagon design!!!!
tfs:)

Tammy Hershberger said...

This is SWEET, LeAnne! I'm going to have to remember this idea for times when the CTD colors have me stumped!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is beautiful LeAnne! The hexagons mimic the beautiful squares of the quilt!

Kara said...

Awesome!! So cool

Darlene Gabriel said...

Such a little helper.
I have to tell you I intended to comment on this lovely card before starting all my work yesterday but..........I knew that would happen if I didn't do it first thing:(
I love the way you used the hexagons on this card. It is such a cheerful colourful card and those rhinestone hearts wonderful. It will truly make someone's day to receive this "Happy Mail".

Bonnie said...

What a beautiful way to use these colors! I certainly would be happy mail!