Thursday, October 11, 2012

TSOT 87 & DD23

DSCF8868

Oh my, you are going to be sick of me today!  I thought I had another day to post this, but when I looked at the challenge, it’s over SOON!  So here is my quick little card for the Dynamic Duos #23, which is Tangerine Tango and Old Olive:

DSCF8869

After looking at all the lovely cards in the gallery, this one looks a bit corny!  I drew on a jack-o-lantern face on my Unity pumpkin and added some sparkle to it, then popped it up on an embossed background.  It also uses the sketch from Try Stampin’ on Tuesday:

I love this sketch so much, I might just use it again real soon!  Thanks for visiting!

DSCF8853

Cassidy eating her “BIG” pickle for lunch!

13 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

I would never get sick of seeing you post your fabulous cards. I love that little pumpkin it looks a little evil and I loved that sketch the very first moment I saw it as well.

Mynn xx said...

This is SO cute!!! LOVE the use of the polka dot theme in the patterned paper and dry embossing--fabulous! Thanks for joining us at TSOT! :)

Linda said...

So that is what they mean by pickle face. LOL
Your card is cute!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love this pumpkin card LeAnne!

AB. said...

Cool fun card....not corny at all!! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week! :)

Darlene Gabriel said...

Great colours for this pumpkin card. I like this sketch - need to find some time in my room.
Cassidy loves her pickles doesn't she?

Kristen Conant said...

OMG! Your pumpkin is Fantastic! Love it! So glad you were inspired to join us at Try Stampin On Tuesday!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Polka-pumpkin-tastic, LeAnne! What a fun card and I especially love that little pop of sparkle on the bitty tag. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

Karen Clark said...

You are never going to be able to throw out a anything ever again!! You do beautiful work!! You've got yourself another follower!!! *.*

Glenda Calkins said...

What a Cute Card! Thanks for playing along with the TSOT sketches.

Jenn said...

This card is super cute! Love all of the polka dots and how you paper pieced the pumpkin, add those tiny tags are perfect. So glad you could join us this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

Nancy Seed said...

What a boo-tiful little card. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Love the pumpkin! And especially love all the texture to this card. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.