Saturday, October 6, 2012

CFC73 in Pink!

DSCF8803

Just a quick post today---we had a lovely Saturday morning, pancakes, yardsales, puttering!  A great day!  I made a few quick cards for the top sellers in my downline:

DSCF8801

I used the challenge from CAS-ual Fridays:

“For the Girls”….celebrate the girls in your life!  I definitely am thankful for my downline girls!  I don’t thank them ENOUGH!  I used the Papaya Collage set with a sentiment from Blessings from Heaven, stamped in the pink hues of Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink and Rose Red, in celebration of Breast Cancer Month!  Thanks for popping in today and be sure to stop back tomorrow when I am the hostess for the Paper Players!

Here’s my wee little pink thing herself!  A hot mess!

DSCF8783

9 comments:

Darlene Gabriel said...

She is an adorable "wee little pink thing". I love seeing pictures of Cassidy.
Your pink card is truly elegant... a one layer card too. What a beautiful frame stamp. Is it part of the Papaya Collage set? I'll have to look that up.
Sounds like you've had a good Saturday so far - I hope the rest of your weekend is wonderful. We'll be celebrating Thanksgiving with a couple of family gatherings.........hope I don't do any damage to my hard work of weight loss;) but I do intend to enjoy the celebrations. We have so much to be thankful for.

Cathymac said...

Love this gorgeous, vintage frame LeAnne...very pretty CAS design! I've also been wanting to thank you so much for your gorgeous birthday card! What a wonderful surprise! Your little princess in pink is growing!
Hugs,
Cathy

Linda Beeson said...

Yum on every bit of that wonderful card.

June Houck said...

Beautiful card, LeAnne! I love the elegance, yet still a one layer card...fabulous :)

Christina said...

What a sweet treat for your downline girls! This is gorgeous, LeAnne. I have a hard time combining pinks so I'll have to remember this combo. Thanks for sharing it with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Marlena M. said...

I can't get over how much baby girl has grown! wow~
Your card is beautiful LeAnne~lovely pinks~

Jenny said...

Ahhh and she's wearing the perfect colour for this blog post too :0) Beautiful card LeAnne, love the soft delicate pink and collage style stamping :0)
Thanks for sharing your creativity with us this week at CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x

Suzanne said...

LeAnne, this is stunning!!! Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays!

Tracey McNeely said...

LeAnne how did I miss this beautiful card.