Tuesday, October 16, 2012

ColourQ 159

DSCF8926

Happy Tuesday, peeps!  It’s ColourQ day!  Check out this fun palette:

cqc159

This adorable chair backer is from Pottery Barn…how fun!  I chose to do really clean & simple for today….my mojo is tired, and I already had one of these little heart diecuts sitting on my desk:

DSCF8926-001

DSCF8929

These stamps are from a Valentine’s set, but who says you can’t have a love-themed card in Halloween colors?!  This is also for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge 74, which is to Put Your Heart into It!  Hope you can play along with all the ColourQ courtiers this week!!!  If you have any questions, be sure to send me an email!

Cassidy “helping” Grampy with his wiring project!

DSCF8913

DSCF8915

DSCF8909

One of these days, she’s really going to be able to DO it!

8 comments:

Bev Gomez said...

Cute card LeAnne and if your Mojo works like that when you are tired,you got it made girl. Very cute and I love yesterdays card too. Hugs, Bev

Marisa said...

Wonderful use of the colours and a great CAS card!! Had to giggle at Cassidy using a shovel to pick up leaves - my kids used to do that too :) Precious years they are!

Carol L said...

You already know how much I love to die cut small elements and switch them up with color, so these hearts really captured my attention! This is one of the sweetest CAS Halloween cards I've seen! Adorable!

maria f. said...

Love everything about this card!

Angie Tieman said...

Eeeek! I love how you used these colors and made a card with hearts! Adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

lol... I am with you, who says you can't use Heart Stamps on Halloween!! I love Halloween too!!! Love the twist!

Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin

Laurie said...

Oh how fun! I love the embossing in the background! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Sylvia said...

This is the cutest, LeAnne, love that little owl and the set you used! I have looked over all your photo's of Cassidy this week, you have so much fun taking pictures of her. she reminds me of my Amy, so happy and so busy! You are such a blessed Grandma!