Thursday, October 11, 2012

Four for Fall

DSCF8826

Before I begin today, I have had a couple of people ask about the supplies that I use on my cards via the comment section.  Unfortunately, since they are signed in anonymously, I cannot answer the questions!  So if you have any questions, be sure to send me a separate email….my address is on the right sidebar!  Love to help you!!

I did some “fall” stamping this week, and completed some challenges as well!  I seem to have been on a Crumb Cake kick!  This one is for the Little Red Wagon challenge 154—“Falling for You”:

DSCF8824

This uses the wonderful fall colors of More Mustard, Tangerine Tango, Cherry Cobbler and Cajun Craze.  Each leaf was stamped and punched with SU’s 1” square punch.

This card was for SCS’s CAS191 challenge, which was to use plaid:

DSCF8858

I printed out some digital gingham paper, added a simple PTI wreath and some Tim Holtz sticker letters; I embellished the wreath with a little heart and ribbon:

DSCF8859-001

The next one is kind of a departure for me….it uses scrapbooking stickers and no stamping, at least on the outside!  I got these Debbie Mumm stickers at a show I attended, and I thought I would use one or two to embellish a card, but I ended up using a whole bunch of them!!!  They are big shiny 3D stickers…love ‘em!  Same paper as above, on a Chocolate Chip card base:

DSCF8861

This qualifies for Use It Tuesday #41---a new challenge for me—All About Fall.  We’re supposed to use something that’s been in our stash, and these are definitely all about fall!  I used two PTI sentiments for the inside:

DSCF8863

Finally, this card is for the Papercraft Star challenge #116—Fall Colors.  Check out this inspiration photo:

And here is my card:

DSCF8864

The card mat was embossed with a Cuttlebug fall EF and leaves were attached to a burlap panel.  Another PTI sentiment on the inside:

DSCF8866

Thanks for looking!  And remember, if you have any questions, just shoot me an email!

Cassidy looks like she is ready for Halloween with her blueberry mouth:

DSCF8830

DSCF8835

DSCF8836

Bedhead, too!

22 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

These are ALL fabulous, LeAnne! Don't know which one I like best, but I know that PTI wreath set just calls my name every time I see it used... I'm gonna' go over the edge one of these times!

And hello, Miss Blueberry! I sure do love seeing your cute smile all the time! :)

Tammy said...

Wow--they're all stunning cards, but I'm thinking the first is my fav!
Thanks for playing along with us at LRW!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Wow, I agree these are all just beautiful and each one gets better as I read along. I really need to try using some burlap on my cards, I know I have some somewhere.

Bev J. said...

Love all your pretty fall cards-so pretty. My fav time of year!

Linda Callahan said...

Wow talk about a fall festival! Beautiful cards for the season! I love that simple wreath!

Betty Benton said...

Your blog posts never fail to delight! Gorgeous cards and a sweet little girls with a blue mouth!! I'm loving that last card -- may have to CASE!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love all of your amazing card LeAnne! Gorgeous, and how is my little cuties doing?

Sylvia said...

Love all your cards, LeAnne, love the leaves and embossed background! So glad you joined us this week at the Papercraft Star. I am like Cassidy, I love blueberries! Have a good Thursday!

debbie adelt said...

LeAnne you have the best ideas for cards. I have been looking for a simple, but cool looking card to send to the soldiers so they can send greetings home to their family and friends and I'm going to use the embossed bkgrd with punched out leaves and I will add Happy Thanksgiving as a sentiment. Thank you for all your wonderful designs! I visit your blog everyday. Hugs, Debbie

Penny said...

These are all gorgeous LeAnne thanks, as always for the inspiration! What IS that little cutie going to be for Halloween or maybe she hasn't decided yet? :-)

mudmaven said...

WOW - such spectacular cards! I really love that first one though. What stamp set is that? Looks like a "must have" to me! Such a cute little blueberry face too! ~chris

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Wow! Each and every card is so beautiful!!! Well done! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Papercraft Star.

Deanne :)

Ros Crawford said...

LeAnne I always love your creations and these are all beautiful ... But the card for Papercraft Star is my favourite ... I love it! Many thanks for playing at Papercraft Star!

Linda said...

There should be a color boo berry blue. She is so cute!
The cards are wonderful. You have been a busy girl.

Kara said...

love these autumn card..especially he heart on the wreath!!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Such an adorable blueberry face:)
Wow what a gorgeous assortment of Fall cards. I especially like the last one with those beautiful maple leaves on the burlap. Then the addition of the ef.....so gorgeous. As I look more closely at that ef it warms my heart just reading all the words. I must look for this one. I really like the sentiment on the first card and the speckled images.

Patti said...

Wow, awesome fall cards. Love the colors of autumn and you used them beautifully.

Anne Marie Hile said...

LeAnne, there is no doubt about it...you are rocking this fall season! I love all of your cards! Holy macaroni...when did Cassidy get SO big?? It's like I blinked and she went from being a baby to a little lady. She's adorable!

jengd said...

These are all 4 gorgeous LeAnne! Definitely getting your fall groove on! :)

Heather B said...

GORGEOUS cards!!!!!! Love them all! Thanks so much for playing with us at Use It Tuesday!

MrsD07 said...

WOW! They are all stunning!! Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Stopping by after seeing your winning creation at Papercraft Star. Like the embossed card with texture from the burlap. Not seen that Cuttlebug embossign folder before. I have a Tim Holtz Thanksgiving embossing folder.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"