Monday, October 1, 2012

Merry Monday 35

DSCF8619

Happy Monday!  How can it be OCTOBER already?  What a busy weekend I had….so I made this Merry Monday card REALLY simple---in fact, there is no stamping on the outside…just a quick sentiment on the inside!  First, here’s our sketch:

Fun!  I love those little banners, so popular right now!  And here’s my card, using some diecuts from Reminisce, mounted on some Melissa Frances paper:

MM35 - LeAnne

I added a couple little holly diecuts and stamped a sweet vintagey sentiment from Flourishes on the inside:

DSCF8622

I sure hope you’ll be able to play along with us at Merry Monday!  And be sure to check out the exquisite samples from the designers this week!  You can see it all at Lesley’s blog!

Here are a couple more swap cards:

From Gwen Edelman:

DSCF8454

and Tina Becker:

DSCF8455

and Janice Lucas:

DSCF8456

and a last little shot of Cassidy:

DSCF8554

She found a little toy train that she was sure was a camera!!!  Enjoy your day!

14 comments:

Narelle Farrugia said...

You always have the most gorgeous DSPs LeAnne - another gorgeous card to add to your stash!

Sherry Eckblad said...

I agree, another beautiful card. Those papers and that Santa are just yummy.

Bonnie said...

That beautiful Santa reminds me of some sheets of wrapping paper we had when I was a kid! We were so careful when opening a package with that paper and it was used for a few years before it totally wore out. They knew how to make paper to last back then. Anyway, LeAnne, I'm really enjoying your card! Beautiful papers and I love the embossed banner and holly!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Love your papers and the use of Banners dies LeAnne!! Fun Holiday card to add to your collection. Beautiful swap cards too!

Wendy said...

Adorable!!! LeAnne, you always make the cutest Christmas cards and this one is no exception! I love the vintage look to this and your cute Santa! :)

Pauline said...

What a lovely Christmas card, the vintage Santa image is so cheerful! Love the banners, a great sketch!

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card LeAnne, I love the vintage look. Santa is so cute and the little holly leaves are wonderful.

June Houck said...

Terrific Merry Monday card...sweet and vintage-y!

Your swap cards are all terrific too...lots of talent there :)

Marybeth said...

You have been busy. I see your cards often but don't always get to comment because Its hard with my old ipad. Much faster on my computer. But I love the cards you make. These are all gorgeous , love the Santa one. Cute picture and too funny she thinks it's a camera. Love that flag house(barn) in the background as well.

Marie Bingaman said...

That Santa face is darling! Reminds me of a vintage card one might have gotten in years past. :)

Denise Willerton said...

Super sweet card....this is the Santa that brings me back to childhood days...love it! Thanks for sharing LeAnne..have a great week!

Patti said...

Really cute card. I love that beautiful Santa face you used.

Cheryl said...

What a fantastic group of Christmas cards! But, I have to say, the shot of Cassidy stole the show! :) How sweet she looks!

Carrie Gaskin said...

Love the retro feel of the card - wonderful! Feeling in the holiday spirit already!