Thursday, October 18, 2012

Blessed Friend

DSCF8918

Just a real quick card today; I got some new goodies and just had to play with them!  I still had a piece of paper on my desk left over from this card, so I ran it through a cute little PTI die to come up with this:

DSCF8917

The floral image is from Fabulous Florets, stamped in Baja Breeze and fussy cute, then I just cut a leaf freehand, folded it in half and ran it through my crimper.   DP is from Patio Party!  A little banner and some paper piercing and it’s DONE!  Any questions….shoot me an email!

Cassidy had almost all her stuffed animals laid out on her blanket, going nigh-night!

DSCF0012

Have a blessed day!

10 comments:

Emma Fewkes said...

OK, can't figure out which is cutest, Cassidy putting her animals to nigh-night, or the gorgeous card!I love the simplicity of this, just so lovely.

Sherry Eckblad said...

Okay I love this card, the colors, the layout, that flower, the die and of course the paper and colors.

Bev Gomez said...

So pretty LeAnne and Cassidy's smile is so darling. Cute cute cute! Hugs, Bev oh and going back to Zumba again today. Love it.

Denise Willerton said...

another stunner my friend ~ I'm LOVING the simplicity and great ideas along the way ~.....the leaf....sweet....and Cassidy....well, no words!!! Enjoy your day my friend ~ blessings!!!

Queen Mary said...

LeAnne, I LOVE these dies! I have them too! Beautiful with the papers you chose! And I think it's wonderful that Cassidy recognizes the value of a nap! :)

Darlene Gabriel said...

Oh Cassidy .......how cute.
And WOW - I love this card!! Blue and white......gorgeous. I love the hearts paper and the "blessed" done in the DP, the one rounded corner......just love everything about this. I just may be casing this one my friend;)
Have a great day,
(Darbaby on SCS)

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card LeAnne!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Pretty, pretty. I love this shade of blue, and hey, isn't it always fun to get new goodies??

I got some in Texas on my recent vacation (at Hobby Lobby, and I sure do wish we had one here), but have barely gotten to play. :(

Elaine M said...

"Blessed" is a die?? Oh My - love it

None None said...

I love the tonal colors you used and the pop of green really adds some va-voom to the card. Anyone that has you as a friend is truly blessed.

Hope all is well!