Friday, October 26, 2012

PS118

DSCF0234
Happy Friday, peeps!  Just a couple little Halloween things to share with you today!  I saw this adorable inspiration photo on the Papercraft Star challenge:
Our Next Challenge
LOL, these witches crack me up!  I had already started coloring a Mo Manning Halloween image, so my colors really didn’t coincide with the inspiration photo, but I thought I would play anyway:
DSCF0233
I printed it off and colored it with some Copics….really quickly, not a lot of fancy-schmancy shading or highlighting here!  I added a little picket fence border and a retired SU sentiment matted on some Summer Starfruit embossed cardstock!   Her images just make me smile!  This is also for the Blogger's Challenge Friday, Witches and Goblins!
I always send my niece and nephew some Halloween goodies; now that my niece is in college, I have to send out TWO packages!  This is the tag I put on her animal-print gift bag:
DSCF0144
And after seeing Mary’s project here, I decided to make my nephew one of these treat holders!  I haven’t done one of these for a long time, but they’re fun & easy.  I did mine with a 12x12 sheet of cardstock and some old Halloween paper scraps.  A little bit of stamping (he doesn’t really appreciate that part of it!!!) and it is in the mail:
DSCF0143
DSCF0138DSCF0139
 
 
 
 
 
 
DSCF0141DSCF0142







We had some really warm weather a couple of days ago…perfect to play “house” in the yard, especially with some new Hello Kitty boots to keep our feet nice & dry!
DSCF0173
DSCF0217
Thanks for popping in!

17 comments:

Starr said...

Wow, you are so creative! I love your cards (the witches are a hoot) and the basket is so cute! And what an adorable little girl, she wil have fun this Halloween! Hugs,
Starr

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love that witch photo and have to admit that I stole it from you for future use.
I love your little witch card and look at those nummy treats. I mailed off halloween cards yesterday to family too.
Send me some of that nice weather. We had rain/snow yesterday.

Linda said...

Love your little treat holder!

Tracey McNeely said...

LeAnne, this is just fantastic, what a great treat holder!

Marisa said...

Fabulously coloured image and love the treat box.

Sylvia said...

A lot of fun going on here, LeAnne, love your card, such a friendly witch and of course the cat helper is great. Thanks for joining us this week at the Papercraft Star. Cassidy looks like she is having a lot of fun!

Ida said...

Lots of Halloween fun here. Your card is darling.
Cute kiddo's too!

Unknown said...

I think every little girl should have some pink boots! So cute! Love these projects, girl, gosh that treat holder is so cute! I might have to make some for my boys, they would love these! Hope you are having a great week :) *hugs*

Gayle Page-Robak said...

So many wonderful Halloween creations, so beautifully created. Especially love that little girl though, the treasure of them all.

BarbaraW said...

Cool cards and a great treat holder.

Linda said...

Oh my goodness that is a great image. Those are some happy witches. So fun.
I love all of your creations.
Poor Cassidy will be inside for a couple of days from the sound of the weather. I hope you are all safe and warm.
Hugs,
Linda

My name is Erika. said...

Very cute cards today. The kitty with the costume in the little witch card is the best.

Unknown said...

You've been very busy. Love the Mo Manning card..great coloring!

Bonnie said...

What cute Halloween images, LeAnne! And that treat holder is fantastic! Looks like it hold lots of treats!

Basement Stamper said...

so cute, love this image is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at blogger's challenge and hope your grand daughter has fun trick or treating.

Sleepy Stamper said...

Such a cutie! And the little witch on the card is adorable too! That image really stands out against the white background. Thank you for joining us this week over at the Papercraft Star!

Anitra

MarvA1ix said...

What a cute card. I love the stamp, and coloring is so much fun. I love reference to my project, too. That was nice.
Hope you faired well in the storm. I was in Brooklyn NY to visit my son & family during the hurricane. It did not affect us at his house, but we did not get to do much sightseeing. We did get to see my grandson learn to walk!! That was priceless.