Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sympathy Trio

DSCF0370

My friend asked me to make some sympathy cards for her, so I pulled out an an assortment of nature stamps, along with Blessings from Heaven, to make them:DSCF0373

DSCF0367

DSCF0368

All papers, except for the pink scalloped border, are from MME.  If you have any questions, shoot me an email!  We are gearing up for Hurricane Sandy, which is due to hit here Monday or Tuesday.  They are calling for severe flooding and power outages, so if I disappear, you’ll know what happened!  I am really concerned for my father, as he lives right on the coast where it will make landfall….I hope he will heed the evacuation notice!

Cassidy playing in the leaves……

DSCF0206

DSCF0175

DSCF0180

10 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the yellow card.

Lee Ann Barrett said...

This is a beautiful grouping of cards. TFS. Praying for all of you on the east coast-

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Beautiful sympathy cards. I try to keep a couple in my card stash and it is sad but I've sent my last one. You've provided lovely inspiration!

You and your family (and especially your father) are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sherry Eckblad said...

Great cards. I always find Sympathy cards along with Weddings to be the hardest ones to make.

Becky said...

I declare Leeanne...Cassidy just keeps prettier and prettier...she is a doll baby. Oh, and I love your cards, too, lol!!!

Frenchie said...

Lots of prayers your way !! Please take care !! And hoping your dad will be all fine , prayers to him also !! Keep us posted !!
Hugs frenchie

Denise Willerton said...

beautiful sympathy cards LeAnne ~ praying for you all and your day...love those Hello Kitty boots Cassidy!

Linda said...

Adorable pictures and wonderful cards.
Did you see the new addition to my home. I did a video. It was a Yard Sale Haul.

Narelle Farrugia said...

You have such a way of combining stamp sets to create these beautiful scenes. Thinking of everyone on your side of the world - keep safe!

Bonnie said...

These are all beautiful! I love nature prints and these are in such soothing colors. I'll be thinking about you and sending up some prayers for your safety in the next couple of days.