Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches 56

DSCF8606-001

Hi all!  Well, we made it to Wednesday, and that means another Freshly Made Sketches sketch!  Here’s your sketch for today:

Fun!  I flipped it on its side and used a new Snow Festival Designer Tag from the Holiday Mini…..stamped my greeting right on it, then adhered it to a piece of paper from the Festival of Prints paper pack,, an embossed piece of Certainly Celery and added a Gumball Green ribbon:

FMS56 - LeAnne

Then I added a couple of glimmer paper embellishments:

FMS56 - LeAnne-001

These were punched with the punches from the Merry Minis Punch Pack; the star is Red Glimmer Paper; the tree is Silver Glimmer Paper that I colored with a marker….if you do it very lightly, just dab it on, you won’t tear up your marker!!!  This was SUCH an easy card to do!  I hope you’ll play along with us at the Freshly Made Sketches blog too!  It has been so fun seeing the many, many submissions all your creative stampers have been making this month!

This photo was taken a couple of weeks ago…before the weather turned cold…I love how she is looking at her little feet prints!

DSCF8573

Enjoy your day!

21 comments:

Betty Benton said...

That embossed piece of Certainly Celery is just gorgeous paired with that beautiful ribbon! Cassidy is definitely intent on checking out her footprints -- cute pic!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Another great sketch this week and a fabulous card to go with it.
Love the photo of Cassidy.

Denise Willerton said...

Hi LeAnne ~ I adore this card...why didn't I order those Designer Tags???? So So sweet...and those little feet!!! So glad I have several pair of little feet to munch on over here ~ I'm really hoping to play along too...thanks for your wonderful inspirations! enjoy your day!

Linda said...

Oh my goodness this picture just cracked me up. It looks like she was making butterflies. So sweet!
Adorable card. I love all the colors together.

Kara said...

Beautiful Christmas card, LeAnne!

kat said...

WOW! The tags really made the card stand out! WHY do I never order that type of thing? Wonderful! I love Cassidy's picture; you guys should be here cuz it's still warm enough to do that! Reminds me of being a child again; thanks!

Ann Schach said...

Such a pretty card, LeAnne! The glimmer paper accents add the perfect amount of bling! What a clever use of the tag!

Tracey McNeely said...

LeAnne this is fantastic, I love your banner and that sentiment!

Bev Gomez said...

Love your card LeAnne using the tags. Very cute. Have a good day!
Hugs, Bev

June Houck said...

Very pretty, LeAnne! You had me with the red, polka dots, and the dry embossing :)

Your dgd (C) is always dressed so cute. I always enjoy your pics of her. TFS :)

Rita W said...

Love what you did with the sketch my friend! Flipped with a bit of sparkle rocks!

Linda Suarez said...

HI LeAnne! Great Christmas card! Love how you turned the sketch.

Jen Mitchell said...

This is just the sort of card I love to see at Christmas. Traditional colors, a bit of shimmery bling, stockings, ornaments and a lovely sentiment. Perfect!

Linda Callahan said...

I am soooo impressed how straight that sentiment is! Pretty holiday card!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Lovely Christmas card LeAnne! Great way of showcasing those designer tags and love the addition of the little glimmer embellishments!

Patti said...

Really pretty card. Love the little touch of glimmer with the star and the tree.

Karen Aicken said...

Totally cute card - I like how you turned the sketch.
Cheers, Karen

Tui Nathan said...

Such a pretty card LeAnne ... bright, festive and lots of sparkles ... love it!

Jen Brum said...

What a beautiful card LeAnne! I love that tag and sparkly star and tree! Such great colours! Love that gumball green!

Cindy Hall said...

Wow! As always, your use of colors and attention to details are incredible. Gorgeous card!

Jen Sannes said...

I love how you flipped the sketch and those little bits of punched glimmer paper are so fun!