Wednesday, September 17, 2008

We Have A Winner

I just drew the winner of the Hodgepodge Hardware Blog Candy! Random.org drew entry 8 as the random number! That means my winner is Elaine M! Here is what she said about her fall memories:

"My favorite memories are hay rides and roasting marshmallows - and watching the big kids steal a kiss while us little kids giggled." Isn't that sweet!? I believe I already have your address Elaine, but you can email me just to make sure, and I'll get this out to you right away!

It was a lot of fun reading everyone's fall memories. It seems to be a favorite season of many of us; I guess when I was a kid, summer would have been my fav, but I really love the cooler weather and the anticipation of the holidays!! Thanks to everyone who submitted a comment, and who faithfully visits my little blog! Love to you all!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Elaine!!