Friday, September 26, 2008

Christmas Critter Challenge

Today's SCS challenge was to make a card with a Christmas critter.  Hmmmm.....I think this is stretching it a bit, to call my reindeer a "critter" but since I was playing with this set, making some swaps, I just figured I would go with it:

06-26-08 Challenge 2

Of course, this is a Limited Supply Challenge, and I am in the mood to really add some embellishments, but I could only use ribbon.   I just think it needs something more--glitter, brads, something; and I will probably add it after I finish this post!  TFL!

  • Stamps:  Winter Post, Many Merry Messages
  • Paper:  Confetti White, Baja Breeze, Kraft, Riding Hood Red, Watercolor,  Ski Slope DP
  • Ink:  Craft White, Chocolate Chip
  • Acc:  Baja Breeze Wide Stitched RIbbon, Daubers

6 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

I'd say he absolutely counts as a Christmas criter! Great Christmas card. :)

Beth said...

I love your card! This is my favorite set in the mini. The white craft ink really makes it feel wintery. Great job with the challenge, and with the swaps! Beth

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

I love this reindeer!! He is so elegant! As soon as I saw this set, I knew you would get it!! Great card!!!

Lydia Fiedler said...

Oh this is lovely!

Lydia
www.understandblue.blogspot.com

Elaine M said...

What a great card - you always come up with the best designs. Thx for sharing

Juanita said...

I love it.