Well, you can tell when the seasons are changing..stampers begin thinking about Christmas and the holidays! (Of course, I am always thinking about Christmas!)
Today's colors of Real Red, Old Olive and Kraft (plus Bashful Blue if you want) seemed to want to be made into a Christmas card, so I obliged. Here is my creation for Color Throwdown Challenge 12; I opted not to use Bashful Blue:
I had some Basic Grey Fruitcake Nutcracker DP with close colors, and I broke out my Crafty Secrets Vintage Christmas set. I added some background stamping right on the DP, added layers of cardstock & ribbon and an snowflake accent made from some shrink plastic. Not sure that really "matches" this card....have to think about that some more!
- Stamps: Crafty Secrets Vintage Christmas, Snowflake Spot by SU
- Paper: Real Red, Old Olive, Kraft, Very Vanilla, BG
- Ink: Real Red, Close to Cocoa, Chalk Red
- Acc: Distresser, Wide Red Grosgrain, Narrow Olive Grosgrain, Shrink Plastic, Scallop Punch, Heat Tool, 1/8" punch, string, Dimensionals
Now check out what the other Challengers have created:
- Broni - Splashes of Watercolor
- Kisa - Kisa's Paper Cuts
- Tammy - Stamp Happy
- Tracy - Durcan Designs
- Cathy - Crafty Thoughts
Thanks for visiting!!