Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Simple Thank You

Here is a quick simple post of a quick simple card! 

Baja Thank YOu I love Baja Breeze, but it is a hard color to  photograph!  This 6x3" card uses Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze & the new Manchester DP.  I thought when I ordered it, that it would be good for masculine cards, but I think this plaid is quite pretty enough for a feminine card!  I used the Say it With Scallops set, the current Ronald McDonald House set, stamping it twice: once in Sahara Sand and punched out, then again in Baja Breeze. I just used the sentiment from the Baja Breeze image and popped it up over the first one.  The wide stitched ribbon is a great accent, and the scallop edge punch allows the Baja Breeze cardstock to show that pretty color along the edge.

Thanks for visiting--don't forget that tomorrow is Color Throwdown Challenge #10!

5 comments:

Jean McKenzie said...

LeAnne, What a beautiful soft card. I think we are getting the border scallop punch and the square scallop punch in our next Mini so I am hoping it happens!! Love your work!

Cheers, Jean

Susie said...

This is such a sweet and beautiful card. Love the colors.

Juanita said...

Oh, that is a great card.
I love your style and may have to emulate your style.

Anonymous said...

This is so very soft and pretty! I love it, LeAnne.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very pretty! I love the colors, and the little scalloped tag!