Thursday, September 4, 2008

Some RAKs and Awards!

Before I show my goodies, I want to let everyone know that my great stampin' friend Shawn, FINALLY got a blog!  Her work has been a source of inspiration and awe to me for as long as I have known her!  So be sure to check it out and leave her some encouraging comments, as I know she is busy and her time is stretched!!!  You can find it here.  While blurfing last night, I came across another great blog from a stamper named Stacey.  You can find HER blog here.  One of my plans today is to do her inspiration challenge--a beautiful necklace in blues!  Can't wait!

While I was on blogging "vacation" I got some beautiful RAKs as well as several awards!  Wow!  You guys are just awesome! 

6a00e550dfe0b7883400e553ea6f928833-500wi

I received this Blogging Friends Forever award from both Tammy and Kim!  Please be sure to check out their blogs because I constantly get wonderful ideas from both of them.  I don't know how they do all they do!

blog1

This award came from NellieMaeii, who is such a sweetie--her creations really bring a smile to my face!

Blog_award

And Haylie gave me this award!  She always plays our Color Throwdown Challenges and really has some cute, fresh ideas!  Who wouldn't love a blog named "P is for Pink"!!!!

Since trying to pass the awards along would be a little daunting, I am passing them along to EVERYONE!  There isn't a stamper/crafter out there who doesn't have something I can learn!   If you want to play, here are the basic rules:

1. Post the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 5 other worthy bloggers.
4. Add links to their blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

Thanks again girls!

Now for my RAKs:

RAK from Dana Diamond Fold Card

This is a diamond-fold card from Dana--you can see another one here.  You'll have to scroll down a bit to see it.  I think I forgot to put the ribbon back on--she had some pretty ribbon tied around it!  The original idea came from Tracy in New Zealand!  Here is what it looks like when it is unfolded:

RAK from Dana open

I love the earthy colors she used! 

And here is a beauty from one of my fellow Rubber Dubbers, Janice:

RAK from Janice

I love how she sponged the background within the circle--what  a great idea.  Both cards really lifted my spirits!  Thanks, Janice and Dana!

Going to try to get some stamping done today---where does the time go?!  I'll try to post again later!
LeAnne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful RAK cards, LeAnne! They would have definitely brightened my day!

Thanks for giving us more blogs to go check out..I enjoyed checking both out! :)

Have a great day!
Wendy

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

Hey Girlie! Thanx so much for giving my blog a "shout out"!! haha! I already got a super nice comment from Wendy. {{Hugs to Wendy!!}} I've really been enjoying blogging so far. It can really take up your entire day if you let it!

Thanx again for your support and friendship! You are amazing!!! ~smo