Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I Can See the Light.....

at the end of the tunnel.  It's been a long week that started last Wednesday.  I haven't checked anybody's blog, I haven't looked at any challenges on SCS or anywhere else for that matter.  People are creating wonderful creations all over blogland and I have seen nary a one!  Tomorrow is my Christmas Card stamp camp and then I can breathe!  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE doing my stamp camps!  I just overbooked the rest of my life!

There, now that I have had that little "whine" with my cheese, I'll show you one little card I made for a club hostess (Hi Janet):

Hostess Thank You 9-22-08

It uses a Kraft base and the new Autumn Vine DP that will be available October 1 from the new Holiday Mini--lots of good stuff in there!  Pocket Silhouettes was stamped in More Mustard, Chocolate Chip & Pumpkin pie on Confetti White, and sponged around the edges.  I used a button cut from the Big Shot die-cut (so cute), added some linen thread and Chocolate Chip ribbon, and my sentiment from All Holidays, and it's done.  I forgot to photograph it, but I  stamped the little stems on the inside too!

I also got an award from my crazy friend Dana:

spanish blog award Now, she swears this is a good award.  I didn't know what it said, it's in Spanish obviously, and she said, "It's Portuguese for:    "This blog invests and believes in,  proximity"  [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proxy]."  Okay, I think that is good!  I know I would never have met her except through blogging and she is always an encouragement to me, as well as making me laugh!!!  Just a disclaimer---her blog is not for the faint of heart!  Enter at your own risk!!!

Tomorrow is Color Throwdown Challenge Wednesday--so check back in to see what those lovely ladies have come up with, and so YOU can play too!  It's our twelfth one!  See ya then!
LeAnne

3 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, I LOVE those die-cut buttons! Very sweet design, LeAnne!

My lifes inky escape and more said...

Very pretty...I love the simplicity of this card but yet it's so eye popping.

Juanita said...

Another stunning card. I love Pocket Silhouettes. The little buttons are such a cute addition, and keeps this card 'mailable'