UPS donated a Ronald McDonald "Say It With Scallops" stamp set for every demonstrator who attended convention---what an awesome gift! That benefits SU, UPS, the demonstrators and RMH!!! I finally got to play around it and make some quick little things--it is an easy set to play with and the new scallop punch makes it even easier.
My sister let me know today that my niece passed her dental hygiene boards with A PERFECT SCORE of 100!!! So as I was mounting the "congrats" stamp, I thought that would be a perfect way to break it in:
I used some colors I don't normally use, added some non-SU bling and it's good to go!
- Stamps: Say it with Scallops, Hugs & Wishes
- Paper: WW, Rose Red, Taken with Teal, Elegant Eggplant
- Ink: Rose Red, Taken with Teal, Elegant Eggplant
- Acc: Square Scallop Punch, Small Star Punch, rhinestones
This is a square card using the Ghostly Greetings DP and Pumpkin Pie cardstock & ink. You can't really tell from the photo, but the two layers have been cut out with a Nestie die and the scalloped image is popped up on two layers of dimensionals. Grosgrain ribbon added just for a little fun.
- Stamps: Say it with Scallops
- Paper: WW, Pumpkin Pie, Ghostly Greetings
- Ink: Pumpkin Pie
- Acc: Square Scallop Punch, Nesties, Grosgrain Ribbon, DD glitter
Finally, another altered notepad I made for a new customer--I was literally taking the picture as she drove in my driveway to pick up a catalog! Hi Sharon! Fun & easy to do! I guess I am on an orange kick this week!
- Stamps: Say it with Scallops, Eastern Blooms
- Paper: Apricot Appeal, Pumpkin Pie, WW
- Ink: Apricot Appeal, Pumpkin Pie
- Acc: Square Scallop Punch, Grosgrain ribbon, small lined notepad, Sticky Strip
Thanks for visiting! I am off to make applesauce! Yum yum!