I almost forgot to check Stacey's Inspiration Challenge--it is a beautiful challenge, full of fall colors! She chose Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, Old Olive & Whisper White as her colors:
I just received Gina K's "Flowers for Daisy"--first time I ever ordered anything from her, and I am very pleased--especially since she sent M&Ms that say "Thank you"!!! Yum! So here is my card using that set:
This sketch is CASE'd directly from Tammy; you can see her card here. It also qualifies for Sharon's Stamp Simply Challenge today! You need to check out her blog, as she is giving away TONS of blog candy!!! I am not too sure about the shadowing I did--you know how you start to add something and then it doesn't look right, and you add some more to fix it and...well, you get the picture! I didn't have any little rickrack, and this jumbo rickrack seemed a little too bold, but I toned it down with some Sahara Sand ink.....a little better. I love sewing on my cards, and now that I have my sewing machine out, maybe I can work on the curtains that I never did a few days ago!
- Stamps: Flowers for Daisy, Gina K
- Paper: More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Shimmery White, Ghostly Greetings DP, retired Christmas DP
- Ink: Stazon Timber Brown, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Sahara Sand, Close to Cocoa, Choc Chip
- Acc: Aquapainter, Nesties, Jumbo Rickrack, HPH, Sewing Machine, Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals
I was able to make a quick "clean & simple" card yesterday with Cornish Heritage Farms' "Making the Grade" by Kim Hughes. This will make a great masculine card and I was able to use up some teeny Basic Grey scraps! Quick & easy!
- Stamps: Making the Grade, CHF; Happy Everything, SU
- Paper: Confetti White, BG scraps
- Ink: Stazon Black, Creamy Caramel, Always Artichoke
Have a great day! Stay tuned for blog candy, coming soon!