Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Little This & That

Just a quick post as I have a club meeting tonight, but I wanted to share a few things I was able to stamp in the last couple days.  I guess because I am always feeling rushed, they are all pretty simple--not many layers or embellishments.  They are also all SU as I have been trying to make samples for my clubs & workshops!  My other stamps are lying lonely & neglected.....maybe this weekend!

First is a RAK from Shawn.  You can see more of her beautiful work here.  I am so glad she finally decided to start a blog!

09-17-08 Shawn's RAK

This is such a sweet layout--I'll be casing this one!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

09-17-08 Baby Card

A baby card for one of my club girls, using Bella Rose, Puns from the Past and a Filigree Brad.  I also took Denise's idea to stamp inside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

09-17-08 Baby card inside

 

09-17-08 Perk up Another Pun from the Past, a guy's get-well card.  Uses the new DP Manchester.  I love these plaids, although on this one I picked a more subdued one.  Now only if I had gotten those eyelets all even!

 

 

09-17-08 For You You can't get much simpler than this!  Say it with Scallops & the corresponding punch, a Felt Fusion Too flower, ribbon & Bella Rose.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finally, my favorite.  I just received my SU order today with the new Autumn Vine DP.  IT IS GORGEOUS!  The catalog does not do it justice.  And no, it is not on this card!!!  I wish I had had it before I made it--I could have really had fun with it!  A good excuse to make another!
09-17-08 Thankful Thoughts 2

Thankful Thoughts, lots of Earth Elements inks & my aquapainter.   The little sunflower is popped up.

Sorry, I didn't list all the ingredients & techniques, but it's a quick post.  If you need more info, shoot me an email!

LeAnne

 

 

 

 

 

7 comments:

Susie said...

I love all of them but I ADORE that sweet baby card. Beautiful job, LeAnne.

Anonymous said...

WOWie LeAnne...I love al of then especially the Thoroughly Thankful card. Just beautious girl! How wonderful that you got a RAK card from Shawn..so cute by the way! By the looks of it you've been busy in your stamp room and that's a good thing! :)

Enjoy your day!
Wendy

PS. I'd like to say THANK YOU for that very pretty "Perk Up" card you sent me. I really loved that image & designer papers on it! You made me smile. Thank you for thinking of me.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Terrific cards, LeAnne!

dpkennedy said...

Beautiful coloring! Beautiful card!

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a fabulous collection. They are are beautiful done.

Julia Aston said...

Wow - what a fun row of cards! all very pretty!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Oooohhhh LeAnne! Each card is wonderful. The baby one is particularly beautiful. I bought the thankful thoughts set and cut them apart, thinking I'd use it more separately. Now I'm kicking myself for having done that. I love your card.