I have lots of fall stamps; I just gravitate towards fall & Halloween, and I have so many images, I probably won't ever use them all! But I was able to break into some today! One of the projects I have been wanting to do was to make an acetate treat box. It was on SCS a while back; I'll try to find it. So this is my first attempt. I will call it my prototype, as there are things I will change when I do it again, so bear with me! I also made a 3x3 notecard to go with it--I just love these Crafty Secret images. Again, it was a quick one with not a lot of thought put into it, I just wanted to play:
- Stamps: Crafty Secrets
- Paper: Acetate, SU Ghostly Greetings, WW, Basic Black
- Ink: Palette Noir
- Acc: Markers, Ink, Aquapainter, Small Oval Punch, Copper Cord, Nesties, Gelly Roll Pen
Here's another fall card -- I had actually done this image while on vacation---I was showing my dad how clear stamps work, and just went ahead & finished it. This is the only stamping I did on my whole vacation!!! So I assembled it into a real simple card, the only embellishment is the pumpkin up on dimensionals!
- Stamps: My Favorite Things Falling for You
- Paper: Retired SU, Shimmery White, Confetti White, Bella Rose
- Ink: Palette Noir, Close to Cocoa, Asst Earth Elements
- Acc: Markers, Dimensionals
Thanks for visiting! I am signing off now as the wind from the hurricane is really kicking up! Batten down the hatches!