Tuesday, November 22, 2016

TSOT298


Happy Tuesday, peeps!  It's time for another Try Stampin' On Tuesday sketch....this week's option is a gatefold card!  


 I opted not to do the gatefold but instead concentrated on these lovely papers from Fancy Pants called Park Bench!  There's hardly any stamping on this at all:


I used various stitched dies to cut out my panels, then on the pale blue one, stamped some Tim Holtz florals:


I added some diecuts using the Flourish and Greetings thinlets, a punched flower, a couple of brads and some black and white baker's twine!  


I think this is a most cheerful card!  I hope you'll play along too....check out what the DT created, and share you creation as well.  You can also play along on our Facebook page!

Cassidy has all week off for Thanksgiving break!  We were quite busy yesterday...first, we played Pictionary Junior for the first time, which was perfect for her because she is learning to read and she likes to draw! The only problem was that she likes to add embellishments and scenery to her pictures, so I was having difficult guessing her word!  But I did finally figure out this one when she gave me a hint:  it's something I don't like!  Can you guess what it is?

 


Yep, it was a skunk!  (Although I think it must have been an albino one!).  Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Stamping that blue panel was ideal, LeAnne. It makes it fit with those darling prints just perfectly ... clever girl! Speaking of - Cassidy's drawing skills are great, though I will admit, at first, I thought it was a Yeti - but don't tell on me! xx
=]

*Vicki* said...

LeAnne, you've done such a gorgeous job with this sketch!! I just love the papers and stunning color combo here!! I love that touch of black to drawn you into the design! :)

Wendy said...

Beautiful card today, LeAnne! Love the paper and the sketch! So much to look at on it! Cassidy is just so adorable and I love that she tries! Loved her skunk drawing! TFS and as always, enjoy the day! :)

Lisa Elton said...

This is a delightful mix of patterns and elements, cute card! I remember playing Pictionary junior with our son!!