Monday, November 21, 2016

MTS151 Giving Thanks


Happy Monday, peeps!  The countdown to Thanksgiving is on; Cassidy has off all week, so we'll be busy trying to keep her entertained!  I made one last Thanksgiving card using the Match the Sketch sketch for this week:


I pulled out some  retired Orchard Harvest DSP to make another shaker card, again with Jar of Love:


I cut the smallest jar from Crumb Cake cardstock, added some sequins and diecut leaves and a little wrap of baker's twine.  The sentiment from Basket of Wishes was perfect, stamped in Early Espresso!


Just for fun, I added some more baker's twine and a few more diecut leaves!
  

Thanks for looking in today!

Cassidy got a fish....here's Gilly, while he is waiting to have his bowl cleaned:


A lollipop is always helpful when fishing a fish out of its little temporary home!



The transfer was successful, I might add!  Enjoy your day!


10 comments:

Wendy said...

This is the perfect Thanksgiving card, LeAnne! Love the shaker part of the card and all the little stitched leaves but for me...I really love the dsp! I have a whole pack of this unopened and it reminded me that I really need to use it! Such a pretty card and I really like the sentiment too! Glad the fish transfer went well. TFS and have a wonderful day! :)

I Card Everyone said...

and I for the blessings of you, LeAnne! Happy Thanksgiving, my friend ... fabulous card [a shaker with my favorite leaves?!!] LOve Gilly ... and your commentary!
=]

lisa808 said...

Great card! Love the jar of leaves.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What a beautiful fall card! I just love the papers and the cute leaves in the jar are too sweet!

Sharon Madsen said...

Your cards are always amazing! LOVE this jar card!

*Vicki* said...

What a stunning card design LeAnne!! I just love the different mix of papers and pretty Fall colors! :) HUGS

Patti said...

Wonderful card for the fall. That dsp was one of my favorites. I even created two cook books for my sons using MDS and these same digital papers.

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun mix of autumn patterns! This is delightful Leanne. Lollipops are helpful for so many things!!

sabine mayer said...

Hallo,
Vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei Match the Sketch.
Eine sehr schöne Karte hast Du bei unserer Challenge eingereicht. Sehr schöne Idee mit den Blättern im Glas
Liebe Grüße aus "Sabines-Kreativecke"

Fanny said...

So ein tolles Exemplar, da soll man sich mal entscheiden können ;-) Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei Match the Sketch, viel Glück bei der Challenge und der Verlosung. Hoffe, wir sehen dich bald wieder bei einer unserer nächsten Challenges…Viele liebe Grüße, Fanny