Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Try Stampin On Tuesday 295 Blog Hop


Hi stampers!  It's time for the next sketch from Try Stampin on Tuesday, and this week we're having a BLOG HOP!  There will be a prize for the reader who comments on all the blogs!!  You might have come from our Facebook page or our blog, and we're happy to see you!  So let's get started!  Here is our sketch:


I was in full holiday-cardmaking swing last week, making cards for a craft show, and I found this panel in my DSP stash:


I found it in a kit I bought from an Etsy shop, and I don't have the name of the papers,but all the elements coordinate nicely with a warm homespun feel!  I added a Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper bell diecut (Lil'Inkers) and attached it with some sparkly red and white baker's twine:


Too bad you can't see all the shimmer!  I mounted everything on a white cardbase that was embossed with a Tim Holtz embossing folder called Poinsettia Knit!  And I didn't stamp a thing, LOL!

Now, head on over to Sara's blog for the next step on the hop!  Be sure to share your creation on the TSOT blog or on our Facebook  page, too!   Good luck!




14 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Such a pretty card, I love the rich embossing and the sparkly bell. Cassidy is pretty cute, too! Hope she had fun trick or treating. Almost no trick or treaters at my house this year, now what to do with all that leftover candy!

I Card Everyone said...

ALL treats here, LeAnne!! LOve that darling panel ... aren't you happy we NEVER throw anything away? Fabulous little jingle bell...
=]

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What a great Christmas card!

Unknown said...

Great card! Thanks for sharing the name of the embossing folder. I really like it. Excellent representation of the sketch.

Dandydo said...

Very pretty! I love the jingle bell - it makes the card!

auntbeespickles said...

Oh LeAnne your card is just wonderful. Too funny that immediately I thought your card ward so warm. Then I read that was your exact feeling also - great minds - lol!! I'm glad you pointed out the sparkle on the bell because that was hard to see but once you pointed it out I could see it. I'm sure your card in person is just more amazing! Great job!!
Hugs! Sarah T

Unknown said...

I really like this card - very festive, but nice for a guy... I have four adult sons who aren't so much into the bling of the holidays, but they'd like this! Thank you!

carole said...

Love your card...love the bell you've used. TFS,
Carole

Lisa Elton said...

The dry embossed background and that gingham make this feel so warm and cozy! It's a delightful card LeAnne!!

Claire Broadwater said...

I adore this card! Every detail is perfect! Love the black and white checks and that big jingle bell! Cassidy is so pretty! Hope she had fun on Halloween! XX

Leigh said...

Beautiful card! I love the quilted looking background!

Unknown said...

A great card I love it!

Oma said...

I love that embossing folder and I also love the card you created.

Diana Soling said...

Lovely card. The embossing folder is amazing and the bell adds just the right touch!