Saturday, November 19, 2016

MOJO474 Thankful for You


Wow, I am really behind the eight-ball today, totally forgot to post my card!  I needed another Thanksgiving card, so I put the sketch from Mojo Monday to use:


I used a piece of Kraft cardstock as a mat and added a scrap of Warmth & Cheer DSP at the top.  The main panel is a piece from a current Project Life kit on which I stamped a sentiment from a past Paper Pumpkin kit; in fact, all the main images are from Paper Pumpkin kits:


I stamped some speckles from Timeless Textures on the mat, as well as the grid on the Garden Green panel and the woodgrain on the little banner, which is from the Stitched with Love kit:


I also colored the green leaves a little "greener" with a GG marker so they would match my color scheme a bit better!  Finally, I added a diecut Crushed Curry leaf and topped it with some twine and an acorn from a Paper Pumpkin kit:


Cassidy brought this photo home from her recent field trip to the Whoa Nellie farm (I just LOVE that name!):
  

Giddyup and have a great day!

5 comments:

laurie said...

I Love the rich colors, and green plaid is a fave of mine! That field trip sure would be fun....how cute!

Bonnie said...

I love how you've used all these texture stamps and the colors you've used, LeAnne! Happy Thanksgiving!

Lori said...

Beautiful Thanksgiving card! Love the rich color scheme. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beautiful card, LeAnne. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, this is a rustic cozy beauty LeAnne!! Love all of the elements you put into the design!! Cassidy looks so grown up in this picture with her glasses on!