Monday, November 28, 2016

MTS152 and CCMC434 Thinking of You


Happy Monday, all!  A quick little post today using Match the Sketch's sketch and Create with Connie & Mary's colors:

CCMC434

I needed a get-well card for my BIL....he cut the upper portion of his finger on a wood splitter!  Yowch!  The surgeon was able to reattach it but he will be in the hospital for a few days!  I took the sketch and turned it on its side as I liked the orientation better.  The Vintage Leaves leaf was stamped in Delightful Dijon; the sentiment from Wetlands in Cherry Cobbler, and the other splatters in Crumb Cake.  Some of them are from Work of Art and some are from Timeless Textures:


I also stamped the circular element as well as the horizontal and vertical elements in different images from Timeless Textures....all stamped in Versamark to give it a nice subtle look.


We've had several "murmurations" of starlings over the last week....Cassidy was fascinated by them!


Enjoy your day!


12 comments:

Wendy said...

This card is gorgeous, LeAnne! Love those Fall colors you used and the design is perfect! I also love all the added extra's from a variety of stamp sets! This will definitely help heal your BIL and let him know your wishing him well. TFS and have a wonderful day! :)

sabine mayer said...

Hallo LeAnne,
vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei Match the Sketch. Eine tolle Karte hast Du gestaltet- gefällt mir.
Liebe Grüße aus Sabines-Kreativecke

I Card Everyone said...

I love coming by, to be delighted by a darling card, a kid, and to learn something new: 'murmurations' will be the topic over dinner tonight! that is if I leave out the story about your BIL - OH my gracious, I hope for success!!!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

OUCH is right!! So sorry to hear of your brother-in-law's injury, hope he recovers quickly. I'm sure he'll love this fabulous card. I like the rich warm colors. Sweet photo of Cassidy. Penelope likes to watch birds too. She caws at the crows!!

laurie said...

Beautiful fall card! And such a precious photo of Cassidy!

Linda Callahan said...

Ooooo lots of stamping here......love it! Sorry about your BIL's injury! Sounds awful!

Unknown said...

Love your card. Great combination of challenges. I love the tone on tone stamping with Versamark for the background with the leaf as the focal point! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary this week!

Fanny said...

Welch eine schöne Karte hast du kreiert, gefällt mir, alles sehr stimmig, toll! Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei Match the Sketch, viel Glück bei der Challenge und der Verlosung. Hoffe, wir sehen dich bald wieder bei einer unserer nächsten Challenges…Viele liebe Grüße, Fanny

Jenny Engelke said...

What a neat design using these colors that are not only fallish, but masculine too! I like the textured stamps you used to add to the rustic feel. Thanks for playing along with us at Create with Connie and Mary!

Mary Brown said...

Oh my...that sounds PAINFUL!! I'm glad they were able to reattach it! What a delightful card...can be either masculine or feminine and a perfect fall for fall! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Jan Clothier said...

The different textures you've used in this really add to its warmth and charm. The background splatters are the perfect finishing touch. As always, such a wonderful card.

Lisa Martz said...

Sorry for the late comment...internet outage. Congratulations on making top 3 at Create with Connie and Mary! I love your card! I love the geometric lines, the texture stamps and that beautiful leaf! Perfect card for any occasion! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary color challenge last week!