Sunday, November 27, 2016

Paper Players 323 Sketch


Happy Sunday, peeps!  It's time for a Paper Players challenge, and my sweet friend Sandy is our hostess with a really great sketch!  It gave me a chance to use some new goodies....I just can't help shopping early for my own Christmas gifts, LOL!


I pulled out some retired SU Christmas paper...maybe from a couple of years ago?.....and used it on a Crumb Cake card base, then added a Pear Pizzazz panel embossed with a Tim Holtz EF (Knit Set-Deer).  I used a Verve set and die (Unto Us) to stamp and cut out the deer in Early Espresso, then added some Pretty Pines cut in Old Olive and a sentiment from Bells & Boughs, diecut with a Stitched Shapes oval framelit:


As an afterthought, I liberally covered the pine branches in glue and added some Martha Stewart glitter:


and added some wide organdy Cherry Cobbler ribbon behind my sentiment.  Love the country feel to this!


I am sure you'll find a great use for this sketch...Christmas or some other occasion!  Be sure to share it with us at the Paper Players and check out what the others created as well!

A happy Thanksgiving photo!  She actually agreed to wear a dress AND put her hair in ponytails!


Enjoy your day!

15 comments:

Wendy said...

Beautiful card, LeAnne, and I just love the vintage feel to it! Great picture of Cassidy & you at Thanksgiving! Such sweet smiles! TFS and have a wonderful Sunday! :)

Dawn Tidd said...

Adorable card, LeAnne! This is one of my all-time favorites of yours. Love the EF and the glittered pine branches. The plaid background is the perfect background for it all. Great picture of you and Cassidy too. Her toothless smile is great!

lotta joy said...

So much happiness on two faces. I've lost the use of my right arm and all my craft products are stored in the walk-in closet and makes me feel so depressed. I may call my SU lady and let her haul them away. SO SAD.

Darlene Gabriel said...

What a wonderful picture of you and Cassidy! Your card is sweet. I love that sweater EF and the cute reindeer.

Nance Leedy said...

Oh my gosh, I love the homespun feel of this! Those deer are wonderful and your glittered pine boughs are fabulous! Such a sweet pic of you and Cassidy--I love hair in pigtails!

Claire Broadwater said...

Your picture with Cassidy is beautiful! XX
Love this gorgeous card! That glittery pine branches and the pretty plaid paper. Such a rustic, country feel to this beauty! Have a great week, My Friend! XX

Lisa Elton said...

Oh wow, those glittery pine branches are so pretty and I am smitten with the little deer!! Pretty card LeAnne. CUTE CUTE Thanksgiving photo of you and Cassidy, love her hair!!

JoAnn said...

Very pretty card. Love the country feel of your card. Great take on the sketch.
Cute photo of you and Cassidy.

Carol L said...

I just love that embossed panel with those sparkly ferns and plaid background! Pretty........almost as pretty as that picture of you and Cassidy! Love that smile :)

laurie said...

Love the embossing folder...and the glittery pine branches! And the plaid...love the plaid!!! Have a great week!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh I love the plaid.....the sparkle.....the greens.....beautiful! And Oh I love Cassidy's smile!

stampwithsandy said...

Gorgeous card LeAnne! I love the embossed panel and I hope that folder is still available because now I want it! The glittery branches are fabulous, too. What a great photo of you and Cassidy. I love how coordinated you two are!

Colleen Begley said...

Gorgeous card, LeAnne. Love how everything goes together. Those glittered pine branches are so cool!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Wow I just love this LeAnne - such a homely feel! Love the EF and the glittery pines behind the sentiment - gorgeous!

Brent Scheffer said...

The Winter scene EF and sparkled pine branches are great!