Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the USA!  Hope you have a blessed holiday!  I know I have so much for which to be thankful, including all of my blog friends!  God bless you all!


And finally, I have a little peek at some of my Thanksgiving decorations.....a Native American couple:


and their Pilgrim friends:


A few of my turkeys:



and my favorite, a little set of Pilgrim candles that I think belonged to my grandmother!  I think they might be from the early 60s.  Aren't they cute?


Enjoy your day!

6 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Happy Thanksgiving, LeAnne to you and your family. Love your decorations, especially your turkeys. That's quite a collection.

Wendy said...

Love all your Thanksgiving decorations, LeAnne! Wishing you & your family a happy & blessed Thanksgiving today! We all have alot to be thankful for! <3

I Card Everyone said...

Thank you, LeAnne, and right back to you ... I'm stuffed like a turkey, have donned my Thanksgiving pants, and we're off to the movie theater! LOve all of your fabulous decorations BUT I must tell you: my MOm had those exact little candles - OH you are the lucky one to have them!!! xx
=]

Leigh Penner said...

What fun decorations! Happy thanksgiving!

Margaret said...

Love your collection of turkeys!! Thank you for sharing!

Laurie said...

Love your turkeys and Thanksgiving decorations. I have a pilgrim couple in candlesticks, different than yours but special all the same. :) Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and my anniversary falls on that weekend, too. :) blessings to your family!