Wednesday, November 23, 2016

MM475 Jar of Cheer


Happy Wednesday, all!  This will be quick, as Thanksgiving eve is upon us and I have a flurry of things to do!  I chose the Mojo Monday sketch for my Christmas card today:


It's kind of sad that I have SO MUCH STUFF that pretty papers like these get forgotten...but then I get happy when I "find" them again!  These are the This Christmas Specialty papers, and they are so pretty with the new Jar of Cheer set:


I stamped the jar in Smoky Slate and everything else in Basic Gray, then used my aquapainter and inks to color in the ornaments and greenery.  It's too bad you cannot see the shimmer from the Wink of Stella pen...it looks really pretty IRL!  I added a bow from Jar of Love, stamped in Cherry Cobbler, because I thought it looked better than the striped bow that came with the set.


I stamped a sentiment from Stitched with Cheer, also in Basic Gray, right on the DSP and used a Cherry Cobbler banner to fill in the letters a wee bit:


I usually find coloring in images that large a bit tedious, but it was very relaxing today!  I need relaxing because I will be going full steam ahead today!  Thanks for popping in!

We had some insanely cold temps and 30-40 mph winds the last few days....my patio was covered with leaves because they had blown off the yard onto the patio!  So Cassidy decided to slide down the cellar door into the leaves....silly girl!




This is what is known as "wind-blown" hair!!  Enjoy your day!

8 comments:

Wendy said...

Another fabulous Christmas card, LeAnne! Just love this sketch and your pretty jar of Christmas things! Those papers are yummy, aren't they? I love them and your card! I had to laugh when you shared Cassidy's adventure of sliding down the basement doors....my one dog loves to slide down our basement doors! Werid thing I guess but it cracks me up! Those winds the last few days were crazy and it sure feels like winter has arrived!! TFS and hope you have a great day! Happy Thanksgiving Eve!! :)

stampwithsandy said...

So pretty! Love the fillings of that cute jar!

*Vicki* said...

Such a pretty design LeAnn!! Really love that jar full of pretty Christmas baubles! The music note paper is a great back drop for it too! :) Wishing you many Thanksgiving blessings!!

I Card Everyone said...

It has been SO windy here along the Lake Michigan shore, LeAnne ... we all may be needing a little slide down the "Dorothy Door" as my daughter calls it!
Wonderful little jar of Christmas cheer!!
=]

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beautiful card! Love that beautiful jar of ornaments. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

Lisa Elton said...

Great mix of papers with that jar of Christmas prettiness!! I like Cassidy's idea of fun!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Sharon Wheet said...

beautiful!

Wanda Cullen said...

What a great mix of papers and a beautiful holiday card! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!