Wednesday, January 20, 2016

RS198 Thanks


Happy Wednesday, everyone!  I haven't played with the Retrosketches sketch for a long time, and I thought this one was fun...they all are, aren't they?  Arielle has such great ideas!


I am still playing with my new goodies--this time I used Suite Sayings (Occasions catalog) and Hello (Sale-a-bration) along with some cute papers from the Love Blossoms 6x6 stack.  So here we go:


I took a little liberality with the sketch but I wanted to use a couple of the patterns from the pad as well as two of the sentiments that, even though they are from different sets, complement each other very well!  The frame and stamping are in Early Espresso; I used some Calypso Coral twine, sequins, and a Blushing Bride glimmer heart.  I also did some random stamping with a couple of the elements from Timeless Textures:


I love this layout!

Cassidy has hairdressing on her mind; she got a Barbie beauty salon set for Christmas, so she is curling the hair of (naked) AJ:



And then decided to give him a haircut...no worries, the scissors don't cut!!!


Thank goodness!  Oh, and that's a coat lying on the floor behind...not a big bag of trash, LOL!


Enjoy your day and thanks for visiting today!

8 comments:

Julie Davison said...

Great card! I love the way you collaged the elements. Thank you for the beautiful card in the mail! It made my day!!

*Vicki* said...

Wow I really love this card!! You rocked that sketch!! ;)

Frenchie said...

Oooooo,MsLeAnne, your card is beautiful, soft and pretty , but Our Cassidy is so cute she mimic every thing you all do, how cite , love ......thank god for play kids scissors ha !!! Lol. She just makes our day !!!! Thank you always for sharing her with us ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Have a beautiful day ,
Hugs Frenchie

Frenchie said...

Ps , I love Cassidy new hair cut, mommy did a great job !!!
Hugs ,

Lisa Elton said...

Oh gosh what pretty little valentine this is !! Love the bling and the sweet papers! Poor little AJ, what a trooper he is. Dressed in frills one day and a naked haircut another LOL!! Cassidy's hair looks so CUTE, love her cut!

Colleen Begley said...

LeAnne, this card is really great! I'm so not good with the collage thing and I'm envious of this well put together one. I'm ooh-ing and awe-ing.

Toss In a Little Glitter said...

I love all the details! It really caught my eye!

carol (krillsister) said...

Love it. The pattern paper is fantastic.love your interpretation of the sketch.