Tuesday, January 26, 2016

MTS108 Thanks


Happy Tuesday, everyone!  I am squeaking in a card for the Match the Sketch challenge:


and I am using some new stuff and some old stuff!  Here we go:


I was really tempted to use the Window Frame thinlit, but a lot of people used that, so I thought I would go in a different direction!  I did use some new DSP from the Love Blossoms line, but I added a embossed panel (Softly Falling) and some punched butterflies....white on white looks so nice against this Rose Red floral, don't you think?


I added a little "thanks" from Another Thank You photopolymer set and plopped it atop my little banners made of another Love Blossoms DSP and Whisper White cardstock: 


Thanks for popping in today!

No Cassidy pix today, sorry....you'll have to look at some snow!

Poor Dana - we had to shovel out her car; it was totally enclosed in snow!  She had a good attitude for the most part, though!


 



                                                                                                                                                   

John's garage doors were blocked:



 Here's just one pile of snow....and an overhanging avalanche ready to slide off the shed roof!


Too bad we can't save some of it to cool us off in the middle of the summer!!

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Such a gorgeous card LeAnne! WOW!! That is soooo much snow!! Looks like you had some drifts going on there! Glad you are all cleared out!! :)

Darlene Gabriel said...

Oh my, that is a lot of snow for you isn't it? I was thinking about you when it was falling and wondered how you were doing in your area.
Such a pretty card. Don't you love that paper? I love the red and white combo and the cute banners.

Lisa Elton said...

SWOON!!! I love this card to bits and bits!! That's a lot of snow, bet Cassidy loves it!!