Thursday, January 28, 2016

MM189 One-Layer Christmas


Happy Thursday, peeps!  A quick card today for the Merry Monday gals, this time Debbie wants us to make a one-layer card!  Easy peasy!


I have a plethora of pretty papers, some of which are fairly sturdy, so I chose this design from MME's Lost & Found Christmas, cut it to size and stamped a My Favorite Things sentiment on the front!  That was it!  I did do a little sponging around the edges with Delightful Dijon ink to give it some antique glow!


Although you can't see it from the photo, the red design is glittery!!!  And I did punch the lower corner with SU's corner punch for a little extra interest!  Another one for the stash!

I have a new customer, she is as sweet as can be and already a talented stamper!  I recently won this cool Pocket Full of Sketches tool from Julie Davison (another sweetie), and I shared it with my customer to give her some ideas for sketches.  She sent me this picture of a card she created!  Isn't it awesome?


She used papers from the It's My Party DSP and card stock series and Endless Birthday Wishes for her sentiment!  I think I might have to CASE it myself!  Enjoy your day!

Do you wanna build a snowman?


5 comments:

Carol L said...

I love your sparkly red swirl on that pretty dsp and it really makes for a gorgeous Christmas card! 2 thumbs up for your new customer - what a fun birthday card! Cassidy can make all the snowmen she wants - I'll be watching from the window :)

Colleen said...

That is such pretty paper and the red flourish adds so much ... Awesome one layer! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like the fancy red flourish !! This is pretty LeAnne and so is your new customer's card. Cute little snowman to go along with your cute granddaughter!!

Bonnie said...

Wonderful paper with the trees and glittery flourish! Love that punched corner to! Your customer has done a fantastic job and so has Cassidy! Cute snowman. So glad to see you at Merry Monday!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Gorgeous Christmas card LeAnne! Looks like you are enjoying life!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

Deanne :)