Friday, January 29, 2016

CYCI104 and CTD377 Sympathy


Happy Friday, peeps!  We made it to the weekend!  Unfortunately, I needed a sympathy card this week so I used the Can You Case It sketch and the Color Throwdown colors:

CYCI#104

I pulled out some old Indigo Bleu papers and an Artistic Outpost stamp called The Outpost:


After diecutting my background pieces with various stitched dies, I did some random stamping of the leaves in Crushed Curry and Smoky slate.  I stamped the house image on Ivory Naturals with Crumb Cake ink and my sentiment from Daily Designs Sentiments (Papertrey) in Soft Suede.  My final embellishment were three little stitched leaves from Lawn Fawn:


The sentiment on the inside is also from Papertrey (Everyday Blessings), and I added some leaves there too.


Enjoy your day!



11 comments:

Denise Willerton said...

Beautiful card LeAnne...so sorry ... Cassidy is stunning 😊 Enjoy your weekend

Carol L said...

I LOVE this sympathy card with those gorgeous colors, and especially the delicate leaves! It's sure to bring a sense of peace and calm to someone who's dealing with a loss.

Eva Bussom said...

:) it makes me smile! Fabulous card! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

Unknown said...

WoW! I love your card...I love the color combination that you used...beautiful all around...thanks for joining us at CYCI ~ Wynne

Lisa Elton said...

I love the peacefulness of the little falling leaves! This is wonderful LeAnne, great colors too! Love Miss C's smile ;)

Lisa H. said...

oooo! I love this. those papers are yummy and I adore the stamp and dies you used. thanks for linking up to CTD.

Lorraine said...

Stunning card. My daughter's bedroom is those colors too - she would love this. Those leaves, the stamped and the die cuts, are such great accents.

Dawn Fields said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for playing with us at CYCI! Dawn

Chloe said...

Sympathy cards are never easy, but yours is simply beautiful LeAnne. The colours and the layering is just perfect. I expect it will mean a lot to the person it's going to. Thank you for joining us at CYCI? - Chlo xx

Wanda Cullen said...

Such a beautiful design! Love the tone on tone subtle leaf stamping in the BG! Thanks for joining us at CTD!

Vickie Z said...

Sweet girl!! Love the design!! So glad you joined us at CTD!!