Saturday, January 16, 2016

Happy Anniversary to Me


Hi peeps!  Just a quick post today; it's our anniversary (17 years) and I made a really quick card with some cute papers from Maja Design called Summer Crush:


DH would probably wish that I put a boat, or a deer, or some other manly thing on his card, but I just loved these papers and he'll just have to get over the fact that there is PINK on his card!  I used a Lawn Fawn die to cut the paper, then stamped the sentiment in Close to Cocoa.  And I know he'll love the sentiments (Verve and SU) that I used:


Just check out this retro couple; aren't they the epitome of romance?  LOL!!!

 

Thanks for popping in today!

Chillin' in mommy's bed!


15 comments:

Papercraft Boutique said...

Happy anniversary, LeAnne! This is such a sweet retro-feeling card! I love the sentiment, and I'm sure your husband is very happy to receive this card.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

That paper is so pretty your card doesn't really need anything more! Happy anniversary wishes LeAnne - have a lovely day.

Colleen said...

Happy Anniversary. Wishing you many more years to come

None None said...

Happy Anniversary, LeAnne!! Such a super sweet card! Hope you and your husband have a wonderful day (despite the rain) and get to do something special to celebrate!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh I love that paper too! It is so you! Happy Anniversary my friend!

*Vicki* said...

Happy Anniversary to you and hubby! :) This October will be 16 for us so we're right behind ya! LOL! Your card is very romantic looking with those papers and I love that curve design!! Have a great day!!

stampwithsandy said...

Happy Anniversary, LeAnne! Your card is gorgeous and perfect, and your comments crack me up. I'm sure your DH got over the bit of pink, lol!

JoAnn said...

Happy Anniversary. Great card for your hubby. Love it.

jengd said...

Fun card- I love the retro look. Happy anniversary!

Cheryl said...

Blessed Wishes to the both of you on your Anniversary!

Lisa Elton said...

Happy Anniversary LeAnne! Terrific card you made for your guy, love the paper!

Carol L said...

WEll here's wishing you a wonderful and very happy anniversary! Congrats on 17 years, and what a pretty card you've made for the hubs! Have a great celebration!

laurie said...

HaPpY AnNy!Hope you had a great day!

Darlene Gabriel said...

I hope you had a wonderful anniversary. Sorry I'm a day late here.
I love this card today......so gorgeous and vintage"y";) Such a sweet couple on that paper.

Bonnie said...

I've enjoyed doing a bit of catch up on your blog, LeAnne! Seems like I don't get around much anymore. Love this card! That paper is wonderful with the sweet couple! Happy Anniversary!